The Mayor

The Vampires had given the key to the Mayor's house to you and Jack and off you both went. It was very crucial to find him urgently to understand what's going on. His home, more like another small castle, had a strange locking mechanism which were stones that were carved to look like the eyes, nose and mouth of the Mayor's face. His face was on the ground by the front door and after placing the stones down, a certain voice called out.

"Jack! (Y/n)! Up here! Please heeelp"!

You both looked up and saw the Mayor trapped in a cage over a ledge on his house. "Heeelp"!!!

"Hold on, Mayor"! You both rushed inside and ran up another spiral walkway that was rolled out with red carpet. His cries for help were still heard and you both were met with more monsters. Jack took care of them easily and made sure you were still ok. On the second floor, there was a balcony that wrapped around the house leading to another walkway. You were running out of breath but Jack would carry you if you he needed to but you quickly denied the offer. You both finally reached the cage after more running.

"Mayor! Are you ok" Jack asked.

"Jack! Oh, you don't know how happy I am to see your skull! I thought I'd be stuck here forever"! Jack was able to lower the cage and freed the Mayor but the Mayor then saw you. "Oh, (Y/n). I'm so sorry-"

"Do you know where the holiday door is hidden in this residential area" you said cutting him off.

"I saw some of Oogie's goons up on my roof. I wouldn't be surprised if they had it with them".

"You'd better climb down from here and evacuate to someplace safe" Jack suggested.

"But before you do" you said, "Do you mind answering why you thought it would be a good idea to use Halloween as a way to hurt people to make Jack come back"? The mayor sighed and said, "I never wanted to, (Y/n). Oogie made me do it. He said if I didn't do what he said, then Halloween town would be destroyed. I'm so sorry". It made sense now. He was forced to.

"It's ok". You walked towards him and took his hand to shake it gently. "I forgive you". The Mayor's face then switched from sad/scared to happy. "Thank you, (y/n) and you too, Jack. Good luck"! The Mayor then rushed away to flee to safety. "Come on" Jack said. You and Jack then rushed up onto the roof and saw none other than the three little troublemakers in a walking bathtub. "Well well, if it isn't the three little pranksters, again" Jack sighed but then got serious. "You're not still working for Oogie, are you"?

"We're not working, we're playing"!

"And winning"!

"Another round, Jack"?

"As if you had a choice" the all said at once.

Jack then gently pushed you behind him. "It's time you three learned all games must come to an end - especially this one"! Jack then made a loud roar and you ran over to side to stay away. The three little pranksters would taunt Jack and now started to sing the same song they sang before.

La, la, la, la...

Hail to Mr. Oogie!

Jack will never win

When you find our booby traps

They will do you in!

Jack was trying to hit the three little pranksters and knock them out of the bathtub but they would continuously taunt him and dodge most of his attacks. You didn't want him to hurt them, they were only kids after all.

Shock:

First we brought the master back to take this town away from Jack