Spider fight

Having to deal with Lock almost knocked Jack off course. He had to find the hanging men from the hanging tree and find his queen. But before all of that can happen, he had to get Zero. It wasn't hard to find Zeros grave and he was excited to see his friend again. Reaching the dog house shaped grave, he pat his leg twice and out popped Zero from the ground.

Zero looked very happy to see his master again and flew around his skull a couple times out of joy. "I missed you too, Zero. Come on, we got to find (y/n) but first, we have to find the hanging men from the hanging tree. I need your nose, Zero". Zero smiled and flew off towards a scent he already picked up. The hanging men were found scattered all over and so were more of Oogies monsters. They were still no match for the pumpkin king. One hanging man was even up in the big dead tree, but not the right tree. Thankfully, Jacks soul robber helped him out but the thought of his queen made him work much faster.

After what felt like an eternity, he gathered all of the hanging men and met back with hanging tree. "Thank you" said the hanging tree, "That's much better. Without my Hanging Men, I'm not much of a Hanging Tree".

Jack then finally noticed that some of the tombstones were knocked over and emitting the purple and black smoke. "It seems those monsters are attacking from the fallen tombstones. I've got to put the tombstones back together and seal those monsters in". Jack didn't say anything else and quickly raced off to the each of the fallen tombstones.

In all honesty, Jack was getting frustrated. He didn't know where his queen was, he wasn't sure what Oogie was up to, the town was still chaotic and he had bad monsters constantly trying to fight him. He knew getting angry wouldn't solve anything and just kept up the pace. He fixed all the tombstones but, of course, it didn't come without a fight. More monsters that were still defeated. Knowing it was all taken cared of, for now, Jack went back to the hanging tree.

"Thank you so much, Jack" the hanging tree said, "Now that your here, Halloween town will be back to its old self. One of the hanged men just told me he heard a woman singing from under the ground".

Jack froze but then felt something light hit his back. He turned around and saw your paper plane message on the ground. "What's this"? Jack picked it up and saw that it came from you. "It's a paper plane from (y/n)! Now where did she learn to do magic like this"? Jack picked up the letter and read it to himself. As soon as he finished reading it, it vanished into thin air and Jack was now more alert.

"Down that way lies the underground burial chamber" the hanging tree said.

"The burial chamber" Jack clarified.

"It's the largest grave in this area. It's infested with spiders and cobwebs. How romantic".

"That's it" Jack said excitedly. "That's where (Y/n) must be"! No second wasted and Jack sprinted off towards the direction that message came from. He only cared about making it to his queen and making sure she was ok. He reached the double doors to the chamber and entered. He had no fear and only pressed onward. The long and twisty hallway had coffins next to each other and had more skeletons awaiting for him, but he pushed past them and kept focusing on his objective.

He got through another set of doors and opened them to see you standing in the middle of the room. You looked over and saw Jack and smiled but also looked nervous. "(Y/n)"! Jack started running towards to embrace you.

"No, Jack! Wait-"!

As soon as Jack reached you, a long spider string dropped down and wrapped around you to pull you up towards the ceiling. You screamed and could hear Jack say "What's this"? A giant spider dropped from the ceiling and was ready to attack. "Jack, look out"!