Fighting a little demon

Jack has felt this emotion before. It happened around the time when he met you.

Panic.

He was terrified of what was going to happen to his queen. What does Oogie want with you? Jack swore that if anything ever happened to his queen, that person, monster or whatever it was, would immediately regret ever thinking about doing anything to harm you in any way. As Jack kept racing to the cemetery, he was confronted by more of Oogies skeletons. It didn't take long for him to defeat them, thanks to that "soul robber" Dr. Finklestein gifted Jack. It has helped him with many things throughout those months and it was one of the best things he was gifted with.

Well, except for you.

When Jack made it to the cemetery, he noticed a familiar figure from across the field of tombstones and quickly went over. It was the hanging tree who was oddly named "hanging tree". As Jack approached him, he immediately greeted him. "Jack? You've come back"!

"Hello hanging tree"! Jack then quickly noticed a huge difference that he should've seen earlier. His small hanged men were gone. "Hmmm? What happened to your hanging men"?

"Ever since Oogie Boogie and his monsters came to town, my hanging men have been hiding all around the cemetery. I'm afraid that hanging men aren't very brave".

"I guess were both missing people. I've lost (Y/n)... You haven't seen her, have you" Jack asked with hope.

"No, but maybe my hanging men have seen her".

"Hmmm" Jack thought, "I'd better find them. I could really use Zero's nose at a time like this".

"I bet you'll find Zero is in his grave". Jack didn't need to be told anything else. Of course! It was so obvious! Without a moment to lose, he raced to Zero's grave. As he made it, familiar voices were heard... singing. They were getting closer and when he looked over, it was none other than Lock, Shock and Barrel in a walking bathtub.

Hail to Mr. Oogie

Jack will never win!

When you find our booby traps

They will do you in!

The three little monsters were about to continuing singing but were stopped by Jack. They quickly took their masks and said their names in unison. "Hmmm... I might've known" Jack said in disappointment.

"Welcome home, Jack"!

"How was your trip, Jack"?

"Are you having fun, Jack"?

Jack didn't have time for this so he went right to the chase. "You three wouldn't have anything to do with Oogie's return, would you" Jack asked as he bent down to meet their eye level.

"Who"?

"Us"?

"Oh... Uh... Um..."

"It's not too late" Jack said in a encouraging way, "Return this town to order- Immediately"!

"Why would we do that"?

"The fun has just begun"!

"Besides, were on a secret mission to stop you! Don't tell anyone though"! Barrel started laughing which earned him a smack on the head from Lock. Lock then proceeded to jump out of the bathtub and got in a fighting stance. "See you later" Shock yelled as she made the bathtub run away with her and Barrel still inside. Lock then used some type of magic and made gates come out of nowhere to enclose him and Jack in a small open area of the cemetery.

"Now, you'll have to play with me"! Lock conjured up more of Oogies skeletons to attack Jack. Jack wasn't too worried, he's fought some already and knows what to do. Lock made it more challenging by having twenty skeletons come to fight Jack. But thanks to the soul robber, they were no match for the king of Halloween. Lock watched in amazement and couldn't believe he was just grazing the floor with all these skeletons.

Eventually, they were all gone and Lock didn't realize. "Get 'im! Huh? Where'd they all go"? Jack looked at Lock with irritation and impatience. "Sorry, I'll be good from now on! I promise"! Gotta go"! Lock then ran away as fast as he could leaving Jack to be confused and unbelieving of his statement. He shook that statement off though.

"Nevermind that then" he thought to himself, "I've got to find Zero and the hanging men. The sooner I do, the sooner I find (Y/n)".

Authors notes:

Ok, here's an update. An official one. My blood clots are getting better so I seized the opportunity and got a chapter done for you guys. I hope you like it.

Sorry for any typos that you discover.

Make sure to follow me for future updates!

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed, bye bye😊