Now what?

Ok... Wow! This whole story was much longer than I expected and it certainly drained my inspiration for this fandom. I can't really say I enjoy this fandom anymore since writing this was nice at the beginning and then it was like "ehh?" in the middle and then it was like "I really don't want to" at the end.

Now look, I will always be a Jack Skellington fan but as for writing for it, it has been drained. But as I was close to giving up on this story, I knew I couldn't. There are so many people out there who just abandon their stories and leave us on cliffhangers and that's not fair. Even though my account was created back in 2015, it wasn't until my actual journey started back in 2017 that I made a commitment that I would not abandon ANY of my stories. I would see them through to the end. And as for this story and this fandom, I saw it through to the end.

Now here's the part where I ask a question to you.

Will you still stick around?

I believe that most of my followers have followed me because of my Jack Skellington stories. And now that they're over, what will you do? I want to encourage you to check out my other stories since I'm still writing but for other fandoms. I'm even considering writing for another fandom... About Vampires!!!

NO! NOT TWILIGHT!

It's a movie from the 80's called "The Lost Boys". I still haven't decided but I'll keep you updated on my message board.

Anyways, I want to thank you for always sticking around and I still hope you will continue to do so as time goes on.

Make sure to follow me for future updates!

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed, bye bye😊