Oogies trick

Jack was yelling as he continued falling down the dark abyss and quickly noticed drip stone sticking out of the side and quickly used his soul robber to catch himself and stop falling. "Whew, what a day this has been. Hmm..."? Jack was quick to notice you weren't here and quickly got worried for you. "(Y/n)? Oh no! Lock, Shock and Barrel must have her" he panicked but then noticed something odd about this dark place. "What is this place"? Jack let go to carefully fall down and landed in a large cave like area with lava around him and an obvious maze was ahead of him with a bunch or Oogies traps.

As he was about to press onwards, the sound of the siren for Halloween Town was heard and it projected Oogies voice.

"Ah ha ha ha ha! You're going to be torn to pieces, Jack! Do you really think you'll make it out of here alive!? It's so entertaining watching you run from my little traps down there. Oh, and I've got even scarier traps in store for you later! Ba ha ha ha ha! Oh, and don't worry about your queen. She's being brought here to me. She'll be safe... For now. Ba ha ha ha ha"!

Jack was now really scared for you. Whatever Oogies planning with you won't be pleasant. This maze was too easy since Jack was using the soul robber to cling onto the jagged rocks and swing over the maze and traps to get through it faster. It took awhile but he finally came to a part of this whole cave that had cages with the shape of the Holiday doors above them but they were all empty. It must have been where the Holiday leaders were imprisoned but Oogie must've moved them.

As he examined the cages a much larger cage came down from the ceiling and it looked like an elevator. Jack was hesitant but entered it nonetheless. It brought him up to a dark room with Oogie all sewn back together awaiting for him. "Oogie! Return the Holiday Leaders to their worlds and return my queen to me this instant"!

"I can assure you, the leader of every Holiday is right where he should be - and you're looking at him"!

"Where are you holding Sandy and (Y/n)"!

"Jaack. Weren't you listening? I said I had a debt to repay old Sandy Claws - a debt I'm going to pay back in person! I don't won't you causing any trouble while I'm on my little visit, so I've hidden the Christmas door behind something quite nasty. So in the meantime, let's say we have some fun. The Oogie Casino is now opened"! A bunch of lights turned on to reveal his old Casino room and he was now standing on a platform. Jack quickly jumped inside and was now face to face with Oogie. "What are we gambling for you ask? Nothing all that valuable - just your and your queens life! Cue the music"!

Music was heard and Jack quickly said, "If you hurt her Oogie, you will be sorry"!

"I'm never sorry, Jack"!

Swords were swinging back and forth from the wall of king poker cards and the ground was spinning in a cricle like a game of Roulette.

Oogie:

Well x3

Look what the bat dragged in

Jack!

You made it this far

Ooohh...

I'm really scared

Jack:

Oogie, I'm here to finish this, once and for all

Oogie:

You're joking x2

I can't believe my ears

You're joking