Let's end this!

Jack was in pure focus mode and was trying to catch up to Oogie. He couldn't let him escape. Only he would know where you were and Jack needed his queen back. As he continued spurring the skeleton reindeer to go faster, he was getting closer and closer to him when he finally got close enough and quickly spun around to be in his santa outfit to throw his Halloween presents at Oogie while Santa controlled the skeleton reindeer. Jack then threw a present at Oogies face which made him lose control and fall out of Santas sleigh.

"Jaaaack! You won't get off so easily!! I'm the Seven Holidays King" Oogie yelled as he fell to the ground and made a huge crater. Santa was able to land the sleigh nearby and Jack quickly jumped out. "Nooo" Oogie cried in anger, "This can't be happening"! Oogie then yelled in a deep voice and so many bugs came out of nowhere and started to bud him up until he looked to be fifty feet tall and now had a crown upon his head with a much deeper voice. "Jaaaaaack"!

"Sandy! I'll take care of Oogie! You hurry up and deliver those presents"!

"Gladly! Merry Christmas, Jack! Ho Ho Ho"! Santa then flew the sleigh back into the sky and Jack raced over to Oogie. "Ah Ha ha ha! Give up, Jack! You don't stand a chance! I have already done what I needed to do"!

"I will never give up! Now, where is (y/n)"!

"Your pathetic queen is alive, for now"!

"What have you done to her"!?

Oogie then bent down behind him and picked something up. "I haven't done anything to her" he then revealed what he was holding. You. All tied up and gagged. "YET"!

"(Y/N)"! You tried yelling but you were gagged and he could faintly hear your muffled cries. "Release her, Oogie! This instant"!

"You want her back so badly!? Fine! Then take her"! Oogie then threw you against the wall as hard as he could and you fell down hard with objects falling on you to slightly cover you. "NOOOOO! (Y/N)"! Jack then felt a deep rage inside his hollow chest. He rarely felt anger but this anger was so powerful and ruthless. Jack roared in a deep and spine tingling voice that his pumpkin fire engulfed his body and he grew up to thirty feet. Still smaller than Oogie but Oogie was still intimidated. Jack didn't hesitate to start attacking him blowing fire at him which didn't do much of an impact. "It's payback time" Oogie said.

"Is that all you've got to say" Jack yelled.

Oogie Boogie:

Well x3

What a pest you are

Still around?

Ooohh, can't say I like that

So why don't you just give up

You know, surrender?

Jack was using more of his pumpkin fire and his useful soul robber that was still attached to his wrist. Fire was burning inside Jack's sockets as his rage only grew bigger.

Jack:

It's over x2

Your scheme was bound to fail

It's over

Your finished here

Your next stop will be jail!

Oogie Boogie:

He mocks me

He fights me

I don't know which one is worse

I might just split a seam now if I don't die laughing first

Oogie then tripped Jack and grabbed him by the leg to try and throw him but Jack quickly used his pumpkin fire to blow fire into his eyes, temporarily blinding him. Jack quickly got back up to his feet and kept fighting him.

Jack:

What's this?

A trick?

I'm not impressed

You're bad and now you're tall

It makes it all the more worthwhile to see a giant fall

Oogie Boogie:

Talk x3

But I'll tell you

This giant's goin' nowhere

If I were you

I'd take a hike

There's danger in the air

With as much strength as possible, Jack concentrated his pumpkin fire to build up and it started to make his body glow with heat. So much heat in fact, that when Oogie tried to hit him, he burned him which made he recoil.

Oogie Boogie:

Wow~

(Wow~)

Wow~

(Wow~)

Wow~

(Wow~)

I'm the only Pumpkin King!

Jack then made a huge explosion of fire which ignited Oogies entire body and sent him up in cries of despair. Oogies body was splitting and all the bugs inside all fell out and were catching on fire. "Noooo... Not again! My precious bugs! My precious bugs... My... precious... bugs...".

Oogies sack was now a pile of ash and Jack stopped his pumpkin fire and shrunk back down to his size. He then quickly ran over to you and pulled you out of the debris. "(Y/n)!? Wake up! Please, wake up"! Your face was pale and lifeless with no pulse and the rest of your body had turned pale as well. "No! My queen, please wake up! Wake up"! Jack held onto you tightly and had tears fall from his sockets. But then, the sound of sleigh bells were heard and he looked to see that Santa had returned. All the presents were delivered.

Jack carefully took you up in his arms and rushed over to Santa, who looked happy but then saw you in his arms and his mood quickly changed to worry. "Oh my goodness! What has happened"!?

"There's no time, Sandy! Please, help me! I need to get back to Halloween Town, now"!

"No need to ask, Jack. Get in"! Jack quickly got in and Santa made the sleigh fly straight back to Halloween Town. Jack held onto you so tightly and was so scared that he had finally lost you. There was only place in Halloween town that Jack needed to go to.

Dr. Finklesteins manor!

Authors notes:

Ok, this story is almost done and I'm very happy it's almost done. I might even post the rest of the chapters just to get them out of the way since this one was left on a cliffhanger. We'll see.

Sorry for any typos that you discover.

Make sure to follow me for future updates!

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed, bye bye😊