Chapter 12: Epilogue

I sat watching TV the mindless entertainment doing its best to send me to dreamland. I hear my doorbell ring and I jumped up startled. I went to the door and swung it open.

"Where is my niece!" I Korey yelled as soon as she waltzes into my house. The apartment was not some oversized mansion, she really did not have to yell.

"Living Room!" I said as I hugged Cecil as he trailed in behind her

I followed Korey in the living already finder her with Christina in her arms.

It was then that I finally noticed the bags weighing down Cecil's arms.

"Korey not again" I groaned

"She happened to spot a few places on our way and could not help herself," Cecil said as he deposited everything on the couch.

Once he set everything down he went over to Christina and lifted her from Korey's grasp cooing and tickling her.

"Cecil you are so cute with a baby we should have one" Korey called batting her eyelashes

Cecil glared before going back to playing with Christina. Cecil of course wants children with Korey, but Korey was extraordinarily irresponsible he was not convinced she could handle a kid yet.

Which in turn has Korey doing her damnedest to convince him otherwise.

"Where are the three musketeers?" Korey asked

"Gabriel and Christopher are at work. Scott should be back soon," I answered as I sat back down hand going to rub my ever-growing stomach.

"They left you two here alone? Color me shocked?" Korey said as she started unpacking the ridiculous amount of clothing she purchased for Christina. I also noticed some clothing that was far too small for Christina.

"Also got some stuff for my unborn nephew, couldn't help myself." She said beaming

I smiled back at her. The greatest gift the guys could have given me aside from my beautiful babies is the ability to see Korey, Cilly, and Cecil again. Though it came with the ultimate price of ever having my freedom again. Once Gabriel found out I was pregnant a smile that could only be considered sinister rested on his lips. Of course, I was allowed to see my lovely friends again as long as I had something tying me to them forever.