Chapter 8

In one of those rooms sat a large fluffy four-poster bed. I currently sat on that bed drowning in the soft and cool sheets. I wore lingerie sheer pink socks attached to a sparkly pink garter belt. The underwear was pink lace and crotchless and the bra, if you could call it that, was just pink straps that held my breast but did not cover my nipples.

My hair was even parted into two little buns on top of my head.

I had been waiting here patiently for over 45 minutes. Scott led me in here and made it very clear I wasn't to move unless he said so. He had jerked me awake this morning clearly excited for what the day entailed. I was washed (Which was bad enough), poked, prodded, and dressed in this set. He even did my hair which surprised me he even knew how to do hair let alone my type of hair.

After he was done he led me here and that is where I have been ever since.

At this point, I knew he had to be messing with me. There was no way I could just sit here in anticipation for so long, but every time I attempted to get up I froze.

'What if he was waiting on the other side of the door? What if he was watching me now?'

I would eventually sit back in the bed and wait. It got to the point that my irritation overcame my anxiety and I got up from the bed. The second my hand reached the doorknob it pushed open. I stumbled backward, surprised. Scott walked in looking like the cat that got the canary.

"Looks like someone was disobeying me. You know bad girls get punished." He said smiling widely now.

"Y-you bastard! You waited for me to get up, didn't you? There are cameras here?" I asked, looking around.

"What did you say to me?" Scott growled

I froze. His voice was dangerous. I was afraid to even look at him, my blood running cold. In my shock, I had disrespected him, a big no-no.

"Look at me." He hissed

My brain did not compute in enough time because he roughly grabbed my chin and dragged my face to his. Our noses bumped each other as I stared wide-eyed into his deep dark orbs.

"I know you haven't lost your fucking mind, have you?" He asked

I shook my head to the best of my ability with his grip.

"So what do you say?" He asked

"I'm sorry," I whispered

"Sorry, what?" He asked

'What the hell is he getting at?' The longer I took the tighter his grip became.

"I'm sorry, Daddy?" I said

A wide smile broke out across his face.

"Good girl!" He exclaimed

'Oh god, he is crazy. I mean I knew he was crazy, they kidnapped me after all, but he is truly insane.'

"Now that little outburst won't happen again, right? Because you are a good girl right? You wouldn't want to upset Daddy right?" He asked

"Right," I said quietly

"Good! Now that that is handled please get back on the bed sweetheart we must begin your training." He said

I slowly walked back to the bed and sat my back against the headboard.

"Training?" I questioned

"Mhmm." He stated as he rummaged through the room's closet.

He brought out a sleek black briefcase and laid it on the bed. I couldn't help the feeling of dread that overcame me as he opened the case.