Chapter 4

After that day it seemed I saw them around a lot. Wherever I was they seemed to pop up. Or they would call to hang out. I was still unsure how they got my number.

At first, it was nice. All this attention from three extraordinarily handsome men. They wouldn't let me lift a finger or pay for myself wherever we went. I was showered with gifts almost every day.

Expensive clothes, shoes, and handbags. I tried to raise an issue with the gifts but they could be so damn domineering and obsessive.

I could not go a day without seeing them, even when I was at work.

"Miss Blake there are three gentlemen here to see you," Karla called through the intercom.

"Is there? I don't have any meetings. What do they want?" I asked

"They won't say, Miss Blake," Karla replied

"Well go ahead and let them in," I stated before hanging up the phone.

No more than a minute later did they waltz into my office.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked shocked

"Is that how you greet us, babe?" Gabriel asked plopping himself on my couch

"I-I'm sorry I was just surprised that's all. How are you guys can I get you anything?" I asked

"No, we are perfectly fine sweetie. We just came to see you, that's all," Scott said sitting in the chair right across from me.

They had taken to calling me little nicknames in private and public. It was cute I must admit but there was something off about it. We weren't dating or anything, why the pet names? Maybe I was reading too much into it?

"Well it is around lunchtime did you guys wanna go somewhere?" I asked already shutting down my computer.

"Yeah, there is this cute little cafe down the way. It's new I think" Christopher suggested

And just like that, we were off to another outing. It wasn't like I disliked their company. When together we talked and laughed about all types of things. It was extremely enjoyable to be in their presence. I could almost pretend we were more than friends, but that was greedy. I was unsure why they took an interest but I was sure it was not romantic.

WINTER 20XX

The cold had seeped into the mountains. Snow had fallen last night and a thick blanket of it surrounded us. Christopher had done his best to dress me for the weather. Long Johns, thick sweater, even thicker fur cloak. Even with all of my layers, the chill seeped into my bones and I shivered. If Gabriel noticed the shiver he didn't say anything. It was probably part of my punishment. I wouldn't put it past them to force me to freeze to the brink of death. It was fair though I had tried to escape. Just last night I was shuffling down this mountain in nothing but some oversized boots and a sweater. It was far colder now than it was then. Perhaps it was my company, that I currently kept. Their cold demeanors were just as chilly.

"You know I love you right?" Gabriel said

SUMMER 20XX

"I have decided we are going to the Hamptons," Korey announced the second she walked into the room.

Cilly and I were seated on Korey's oversized couch. Korey had jumped from the chair she was sharing with Cecil effectively waking him from his light sleep.

"The Hamptons? Why?" I asked

"You know my parents usually spend the entire summer in the Hamptons, but they left for Paris just last week and the house will be empty for the rest of the summer.