Chapter 6

Korey's parents owned a lovely gazebo on the beach behind their property. It was fairly large with a long dining set at one end and a living room set at the other.

Currently, we were listening to some wild story Korey was telling. I was far from listening. I felt 3 pairs of eyes on me periodically throughout the dinner.

I had already prepared for the staring but NOT the glaring. I suppose They were not fans of the dress I chose to wear to dinner. It was one of the more daring outfits I owned. It really could be mistaken for a swimsuit cover. Black fabric wrapped around my breasts and then dived to my waistline leaving my shoulders and stomach exposed. The legs were not much better the attached panty was the only cover the rest of the fabric fell down to my ankles a long slit in the side. It was cute and something I felt good in, but from their stares mixed with anger and lust, it was clear they were against it.

Dinner was lovely and Korey was excited to have company. A Showwoman at heart she was the perfect hostess. The night bled into the early morning as we sat laughing and drinking and I must admit I drank entirely too much.

I announced I was going for a walk to no one in particular. I wobbled slightly on my feet before taking off into the sand.

At this time it was dark and the only lights that could be seen were the few and far in-between lamps and the lights from the gazebo. It was cloudy tonight so no moonlight could illuminate the waters. I was a ways away from the gazebo, which was a spot in the distance.

I steered towards a set of benches near the walkway and sat. I let the soothing sounds of the ocean calm me. It was not too hot outside tonight, with cool wind breezing occasionally.

After I had gone far enough I decided to take a break and sit on the bench towards the walkway.

"Little break, then back to the house," I mumbled sitting back and enjoying the ocean wave crash against the sand.

I closed my eyes letting it calm me.

That is why I didn't notice the shadow that came over me.

I felt a hand wrap around my mouth. My eyes burst open and I started to scream struggling against the hands that held me down.

"Shhh Shhh go to sleep." I voice whispered in my ear before my vision started to fade slowly to black.

The voice repeated itself again and again and again and again. Like a snake SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...........................

I woke up, my body jerking forward as I stumbled out of the bed and onto the floor.

"What the fuck!" I yelled before dragging myself from the floor, my legs wobbling and unsteady.

I hauled myself back on the bed and took in my surroundings. The room was fairly normal for someone half my age. Everything was pink. I for one love pink, but the absurdity of the amount of the color could not be ignored.

The room was fairly large a plush white carpet expanded the room. One end held a sort of living room area with pink velvet chairs and couches with a large tv mounted on the wall. Next to that was a desk, then the bed, and on the other side held three doors.

Once my legs were steady enough I slowly made my way to one of the three doors in the room. The first one led to the bathroom which was as pink as the main room.

Pink countertops pink floors. Even the deep soaking tub that stood in the corner was pink.

"What the hell." I wondered again

I left that room and opened the door next to it. This was a large walk-in closet filled with you guessed it PINK;

Though the clothes ranged in colors the carpet and the walls were pink.

I could see all kinds of clothing from shiny leather jumpsuits to frilly pink miniskirts and shirts that said Daddy's girl.

I concluded that the last door was the exit and rushed as best I could to open it.

I fully expected it to be locked, so imagine my surprise when it wasn't. I opened the door to a long hallway. I made my way toward the end to find myself in a fairly nice apartment. To my right held the living room area, sunken with an L-shaped couch and a large flat-screen TV.

In front of me was another sitting area that led out to a balcony. If I follow the top area around I hit a dining room with a long table decorated like in a magazine. Beyond that was a kitchen that put those magazines to shame.

All white marble countertops and shiny new appliances.

Beyond that was what I was looking for at the front door.

There was a hallway that seemed to lead off to another end of the apartment but that was not important at the moment.

I neared the door and the closer I got the more dread filled my person. This was clearly too easy. Why was it so quiet? Why am I here? Who brought me here?

I stared at the door now standing directly in front of it.

There was a lock on it, but not an ordinary lock. Some sort of code lock it was clear this was made to keep people in NOT keep people out.

"So you are up."I heard from behind me

I jump whirling around to find Christopher standing behind me

"What the fu- you scared the shit out of me!" I said, trying to calm my heart.

"I apologize I didn't mean to startle you." He said

"Well aside from that, where are we, Chris? Where are Korey and Cilly?" I asked

"Well we are home at least in your home your new home and they are still in the Hamptons," he answered

"I'm sorry?" I asked confused

"Ugh, I hate that I was the one sent to do this." He grumbled before grabbing my arm and dragging me into the living room.

"Wait what the hell is going on Christopher!" I yelled

"Look long story short." he started after he pushed me onto the couch.

"You live here now, no more home, no more Korey. You live here." He said simply

"Here? Why?" I still didn't get it.

"Because you are ours now, we took you so you belong to us. We can't have you escaping and telling people we kidnapped you so you stay here. Also screaming is useless. This building is empty from the 12th floor up." He finished

"Wha-what?" I was so confused

I was theirs? Who are they? Are Gabriel and Scott in on this too?

"Why am I here Chris?" I asked

"No screaming? That is a little surprising." he started

he sat down next to me and grasped my arms

"We want you, Venus. We always get what we want. Now you can make this easy or you can make this hard, but please be aware Venus, Gabriel is a goddamn sadist so let's make this easy." Christopher said

He stood and headed towards the door leaving me dumbfounded.

"The door only unlocked for us so let's not waste time in trying to get it open." He called before I heard the door open and shut.

"WHAT THE FUCK!"