003

Leigh groaned as she woke up. She felt her hangover hit her. She frowned as she realised that she wasn't in her own bed. She looked to see that Max was asleep next to her. She groaned.

Leigh remembered how they had sex. And now she felt like an idiot. She knew it was the last thing that she wanted to do.

She stood from the bed as she started to get dressed as Max woke up. He looked to her and smirked. "Come back to bed," he said.

Leigh rolled her eyes and looked at him. "No. What happened was a mistake. And you need to forget it. Because it won't be happening again," she told him.

Max smirked. He looked at her. "Why not? It was fun. And we both like to have fun," said Max.

Leigh rolled her eyes and sighed. "There is enough going on in my life right now. Without adding you to this. So you need to forget that this happened. As it won't be happening again," she told him as she slipped on her heels.

Max smirked and nodded. He winked. "We'll see," he said as Leigh walked off.

She rolled her eyes. Wanting to forget what had happened. And the fact she had slept with someone who her mother hated.

****

Leigh sat in her classroom after she got to work. She was hungover and she knew that the last place she wanted to be was at work.

She looked up as the door opened as Megan walked in. She looked to her. "Are you okay?" Megan asked.

Leigh smiled. "I'm okay. I just...I'm never drinking again," she told her.

Megan laughed and nodded. "I thought we were going to do something last night?" She asked.

Leigh swore as she looked at her. She groaned. "I'm so sorry. It slipped my mind. I'll make it up to you. I swear," Leigh said as she sat at the desk.

Megan smiled and nodded. She looked at her. "I know. Are you sure that you're okay? I know you've been trying to be strong for me. But I worry about you too," she said.

Leigh grinned. "I'm okay. I promise you. And it's my job to look after you. I'm your big sister. And I have to be there for you. I know that you've been through a lot. But I swear I won't let anyone hurt you ever again," Leigh said.

Leigh knew what Megan had been through. And she knew part of her blamed herself for it. And she hated it as she felt like it was her job to protect her little sister.

****

Leigh stood in the staffroom as Max walked in. He looked to her and smirked. "So I thought that you and I could have a little fun again today?" He said.

Leigh sighed. "I don't think so. Look what happened last night, it was fun. But that's all it is. You should find someone else. As I can't keep doing this," she told him.

Max smirked as he looked at her. "I'm not going to stop doing that," he said as Leigh looked to him and sighed.

Leigh knew Max wasn't going to give up.  But how long could Leigh continue to resist Max for?