006

Leigh knew that things were a mess and tense with Rachel. She knew how she had been fighting with her mum about the fact that she had been sleeping with Max.

And the fact that Rachel didn't seem to care about anyone other than Adam.

Leigh smirked as she woke up in bed next to Max. She rolled over to face him. He pulled her close and kissed her.

Leigh and Max had ended up hooking up. "Hey," she said as he looked to him.

He smirked as he leant in and kissed her. She kissed him back and moaned into the kiss as it got more heated and more passionate.

She ran her hands through his hair as he rolled over so that he was on top of her.

Leigh moaned against his touch as he pushed into her. She dug her nails into his back. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him closer.

She rolled her head back as she felt herself release her load as he followed her. Max smirked as he looked to her and smiled as he pulled her into his arms.

Max kissed her and smiled. "It will be okay. I know it's hard with your mum. But what she says doesn't matter. You're an adult. You can make choices. And if it means sleeping with me, I don't mind. Look your mum doesn't like me. We both know that. Try not to worry," he said as Leigh looked to him and smiled.

****

Leigh got to work. She walked into the common room. She saw Megan.

She looked to her sister. She smiled. "How are things at home?" Leigh asked as Megan looked to her and shook her head. "What happened?"

"I have been staying with a friend. I'm not staying there with that creep," Megan told her. 

Leigh frowned. "Why what happened?" She asked as she sat with her.

"He's a creep. He was watching me in the shower. He was trying to sneak in my room. I can't...I couldn't cope with it," Megan said.

Leigh looked to her and frowned. She felt sick at the thought of what was going on. "Get your things. You are going to live with me."

"I can't."

"Yes you can. It's not safe for you with mum. And she doesn't care. I am here to look after you okay," Leigh said as Megan nodded.

Leigh knew that she had to look after her sister. She knew what she'd been through. And she knew that Rachel couldn't care less.

****

Leigh stood in the classroom. She looked up to see Rachel as she walked in. "What are you playing at? Letting Megan move in."

"Well one of us have to keep her safe. Especially since all you care about is Adam," she said.

Rachel rolled her eyes. "She's a teenager she's a liar."

"No she is not. Your boyfriend is a perv. And if you won't keep her safe then I will," Leigh said.

She knew they she didn't trust Adam at all. But little did she know how far she'd go to protect her sister.