007

Leigh knew how things were. She knew how it wasn't easy with Rachel. She knew that she hated how it was. Leigh knew that Megan was staying with her.

She knew how Megan was her little sister. And she didn't trust Adam. She knew that Megan wasnt lying about what he did as much as Rachel said so.

Leigh knew how Rachel had been blinded by Adam. And she was acting like an idiot. She hated it. Leigh knew that she was going to do all that she could to keep Megan safe.

Leigh down into the kitchen as she saw Megan and smiled. "Hey. How are you doing? I know it's not what you wanted. To move in here," she said

Megan looked to her and nodded. "It's for the best. I mean it's safe. And it's not what I wanted. I never thought my own mother would do this. But here we are. I am just glad I am away from the creep you know," she said as Leigh looked to her sister and smiled.

Leigh knew that she just wanted things to be okay. She wanted for Megan to be okay. She knew what Rachel was like and she wasn't going to let her get to Megan.

She knew how Rachel treated her. And how she dealt with it but she wasn't going to let it happen to Megan.

Megan was her sister. And she knew that she deserved a lot better than how Rachel treated her.

****

Leigh got to work. She was sat in the classroom. She smiled as Max walked in. "Are you okay?" He asked as he looked to her.

Leigh looked to him. She nodded.. "I guess so. Things are just hard. They're a mess. I don't know what to think about it all. I am so mad at my mother. And I am trying to do what's best for Megan. My mother is selfish," she said.

Max smiled. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry that things are this way. You don't deserve that. But you are good sister to Megan. And she is lucky to have you. You don't have to worry. Besides you have a support system here. If you wanted to be her permanent guardian," he told her. Leigh looked to him and smiled.

Leigh knew it was a big deal. And how she wanted what was best for Megan. "I'll have to think about it," she said as he nodded.

Max knew how he was plotting against Rachel and using Leigh to do it.

****

Leigh walked into Rachel's office. She looked to her. "I wanted to know if you wanted to see your daughter?"

"Yes. Adam and I would love to see her."

"No you'd not Adam. He's having nothing to do with her."

"He's going to be my husband. He's going to adopt Megan. You can't keep her away. You know nothing about kids," Rachel said

Leigh looked to her and chuckled. "Is that so? I know a lot better about your kid than I do. I'll fight you about this If I have too. Adam is going no where near my sister," she said as she walked off.

Prepared to do all she could for her sister.