004

Leigh knew how things had been ever since she had slept with Max. She knew how she felt awkward. She knew how he was trying to sleep with her again. She knew that she couldn't go there.

Leigh knew that her mother hated Max. They had a war going on between them. And she knew that the last thing that she wanted was to get involved in it all.

She knew that it was a drunken mistake. She knew that she wasn't going to let Max Tyler come between her and her mother.

Leigh knew that she and Rachel didn't have the best of relationships. But at the end of the day she was still her mother. And she loved her.

Leigh looked to her phone and rolled her eyes as she saw the missed calls off of Max and sighed. she knew that she couldn't deal with it. She couldn't deal with him.

Leigh walked into school. She saw Rachel with a face on her and frowned. "What's up?" Leigh asked.

Rachel sighed. "Max Tyler. What else? And there's something going on with Megan. Can you see if she will talk to you please?"

Leigh looked to her and nodded. "Of course."

****

Leigh walked into the common room. She looked to see Megan and smiled. She walked over to her and smiled. "Are you okay?" Leigh asked.

Megan sighed. "No. Not really. Everything is a mess Leigh. All I can think about is dad and what he did to me. I know that you told me to try and move on and forget it. But it's not that easy. And you know it. You know how things are."

Leigh looked to her and smiled Leigh knew that Megan had been through a lot. She hated how she wasn't there to protect her sister from their father and what he did.

"I know that you are hurting. And it's getting to you. But have you thought over telling mum about what happened? Not what you did and how I covered. But what he did to you," Leigh asked.

Megan looked to her and sighed. "I don't know. I really don't know if I can. It's a mess."

Leigh sat next to her. She smiled as she pulled her into a hug and smiled. "I know it's hard. But I am here for you no matter what. No matter what happens, I am here for you," she told her as Megan smiled.

****

Leigh sat in her classroom. The door opened as Max walked in. He looked to her. She groaned as she looked to him. "What do you want?" She asked.

Max looked to her. He smirked. "You know what I want. I want to take you out for dinner. Come on Leigh. We had fun. We could have fun again. I could take you in the restaurant toilets," he said.

Leigh looked to him and glared. "Is that what you think of me? You're a pig. Stay away from me,"  Leigh spat as she stormed off as Max sighed.

He knew it wasn't going to be easy to win Leigh around he thought. But that was half the fun of it all.