005

Leigh knew how awkward that things were. Rachel and Leigh had hardly spoken since Rachel found out that Leigh had slept with Max. 

She knew the tension between them. She hated it. Leigh looked to see Max as she stood in the staffroom.

She knew how he had been nonstop flirting with her. Trying to get her to go out with him. But she knew that she couldn't do that
She knew how it was too much. How it scared her.

Leigh looked to Max as he walked over to her. "Why don't you let me take you out for dinner tonight? Let me woo you," he said.

Leigh looked to him. She rolled her eyes at him.  "You really are a trier aren't you? What we had was a one time thing Max. We had sex. It shouldn't have happened. It was a mistake."

Max looked to her and smirked.  "See you say that. But no woman can deny more with me. I know that you want more," he said. 

She looked to him and rolled her eyes.  "You really are a piece of work. And you wonder why I don't want to go out with you?" She said as she grabbed her coffee and walked off.

Max looked after her and smirked. He knew that he wanted Leigh again. A decent he was going to get her.

He knew how he was using Leigh to get to Rachel. To take her down for good.

****

Leigh walked into the common room. She looked to see Megan. She looked to her sister and frowned.  "Are you okay?" Leigh asked. 

Megan looked to her. She sighed.  "Mum is moving Adam in. I don't like him Leigh. He scares me. The way he looks at me. He touches me. I don't like it," she said as Leigh looked to her and frowned.

She was worried about her sister. And what was going on with her.  "I don't trust him either. There is something about him that is creepy. But I'm here for you. You're my sister. If you don't feel safe at home, you can always stay with me," Leigh said.

Megan looked to her. She smiled.  "Mum said I can't. She said you don't want me around."

Leigh frowned.  "Well she's a liar. Especially as that's not true," Leigh said. She was annoyed that Rachel had said that. 

****

Leigh walked into the office as she saw Rachel. She glared at her.  "What did you say to Megan? That I don't care about her? Yet you're moving the school creep into the house? You call yourself a mother. You can't even look after your children," Leigh spat.

"What is that meant to mean? You open your legs for Max Tyler. And now you act like this," Rachel said.

Leigh looked to her. She rolled her eyes.  "You call yourself a mother? Megan is coming to stay with from me. She's better off away from you. And that creep," Leigh spat as she walked off.

She knew how Rachel had let Megan down once. And she wasn't going to let her do it again.