Part 1🕺🏻

Paddy's pov :
3 days ago
Mrs. Wilson our teacher reminded us that in 2 weeks from now the new students from America are coming and she expects us to be nice and welcoming.
She also said they gonna stay in our houses for the WHOLE year. Of course my Mum volunteered to have a student stay at our house I don't know what I think about it I just hope that they are cool.

Ellie's POV:
3 days ago (same time as paddy's POV)
I'm so excited!!! I can't wait to visit London, I love it there. My aunt used to live there and When we visited her she introduced us to London. It was so fun. But then she moved back to America. So going back to London going to be so exciting.  It's was 18:00 pm and I was at home packing everything while I was on FaceTime with my best friend Leah she was packing too we both were very excited about going to London. "El you know who lives in London and going to the school we're going to... right? " Leah said suddenly.
"Yeah I know Le...Patrick Holland" I said while folding my favorite hoodie "can you please stop calling him Patrick?? It's fucking weird" Leah said laughing at me. this rude bitch-
"Shut up Le you know what I'm going to say we better not argue about it again. I'm not calling him in his nickname if I don't fucking know him personally. It's weird." I said closing the suitcase
"Jesus ok ok calm down El soft spot I see huh??" She said still laughing at me
"Omg do you ever shut up??" i stood up closing my suitcase. "Anyways.. I'm done packing my bags. Now all we need to do is wait". 

~The two talked for hours about what they are going to do in London and where they should go~

Paddy's POV:
"Hey Padstar are you ready for tomorrow?" My mom asked me as she walked downstairs straight into the living room and to the couch where me and my brother Harry were sitting. "What's there's tomorrow??" I asked confused.
"Paddy!! The exchange students are coming to your class and Tom is coming from LA cause we need to be in the school tomorrow so we can meet the student that we will be hosting in our house."
-Harry said pausing the video game and facing his stupid little brother.
"OH RIGHTTT we're hosting a student I forgot about it... they better be cool" I said a bit annoyed and a little excited. "I don't know who we are hosting yet... it might be a girl..." Mum said getting up from the couch and heading to the kitchen. "Oh and by the way Zendaya will be coming tomorrow so help me clean Tom's room" she said
"Why do I need to clean his room?? Cant he do it himself???" I asked annoyed. "PATRICK HOLLAND don't argue with your mother and do as she says." Dad said while heading down the stairs to the living room.
I just went upstairs without saying another word.
"Oh- paddy, by the way...Harrison is coming too so I need you to help me clean the guest rooms" mom said
"Ok but later today I'm going out with the boys" I said while heading upstairs
"Is Ivy going to be there?" Sam asked as he turned on the oven so he could make dinner.
"Yes... I know you guys don't like her and she knows u don't either but I can't break up with her... I'll work it out I promise it will be fine and everything will work out eventually." I said hoping things will get better.
"You're right Paddy it will be ok eventually!!" Harry said while getting up from the couch and moving towards me and hugs me.