Part 2 🕺🏻

~the day of the meeting ~
Paddy's POV continues:
"Alright class everyone be quite the students are almost here and I expect you all to be nice and welcoming. It's going to be so much fun!!! So basically the students are going to come in and I'll ask each one to write their socials on the board so you can be friends with them right from the beginning. Then, after we know their names you will introduce yourselves and we will find out which student each one of you will be hosting " Mrs.Wilson said in a very exciting tone. Everyone was so excited I really can't wait to see who am I hosting I just hope that they won't freak out about Tom.

Ellie's POV:
We got into the school it looked fancy and huge. I'm kinda scared to see where I'll be staying I'm so nervous.
"Hey El I need you to come to the office with me so we can get everyone's timetables" Mr. Brown said I nodded and we headed to the office while my class just went into our new classroom.

~after couple of minutes ~
Me and Mr.Brown came back from the office and looked for the classroom we need to be in right now when we found it we walked in, it was embarrassing. Everyone looked at us, we just smiled awkwardly and I went to seat next to my best friend. Well I was going to but the British teacher stopped. "Not so fast darling, I'm Mrs.Wilson care to introduce yourself? And if you don't mind write your socials on the board." She said
"Oh- uh yeah sure sorry... uh I'm Ellie but you can call me El uhhhh I love music and dancing oh and I'm a Harry Potter fan and Marvel fan" I said as I scanned the classroom and then- I saw him. PATRICK HOLLAND. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!!! I tried to play it cool so I won't look weird, I think it worked. He just smiled at me and his friend just stared at me. " Hey El, mind writing your number? I want you to be mine" Patrick's friend said. "Not so smooth but because you are brave I'll give it to you later." I said smiling. I wrote my socials and went to my seat.

Paddy's POV:
She looked beautiful. Do you think she noticed Tom in the Back of the room?? I don't think she did but she definitely saw me, she just stared at me weirdly, it was cute. I just smiled at her. She said she's a Marvel fan. DO YOU THINK SHE HAS A CRUSH ON TOM?? PLEASE NO.
My best mate just tried to hit on her, wasn't a big success but he got her number.

We all went to the auditorium to reveal where each exchange student will be staying. Everyone are so freaking excited I can't wait to see who's gonna stay at my house.
After we find out who we'll host we we'll have kind of a date with our student. That's why our families has to come too. I just don't realize why Harrison have to do it but whatever, don't get me wrong I love him he is like a big bro to me but it's weird.

Ellie's POV
We went into the auditorium me and Leah were so nervous...After couple of minutes we found out Leah's going to stay with THE HOLLAND FAMILY WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK I'm glad it's not me cause I would freak out if I we're staying at Tom Hollands house.
I'm staying at This Ivy girl house. She looks like a bitch. Sorry not sorry. GOOD LUCK FOR ME!!

~time passes by~
We had this play date to meet the families and apparently Ivy's family are super nice!! But she just kept rolling her eyes at me every time I opened my mouth to speak. I've learned that she is dating Paddy... I MEAN Patrick, I was a bit upset about it but hes happened to be very cute and charming unlike his girlfriend... the teacher made me his table partner (yknow sitting next to each other at class)
And we're doing a science project together!! Well not only the two of us it's also going to be Ivy, Leah, Paddy, Charlie Ben and me. Charlie and Ben are twins they are the funniest they both don't stop flirting with me and Leah.
I have made new friends...