part 7🕺

Ivy's Pov: 

we were at my house for so long and it was getting boring. the boys were talking about their football game next week, Leah and Ellie were talking on facetime with Leah's brother and i was on the phone. I'm not going to lie... Leah and Ellie seems really nice idk why I'm being kinda mean to Ellie i guess its just because I'm scared paddy will leave me. i wont blame him if he will. i should change... seriously though, I'm an horrible person look at me, I'm black-mailing my boyfriend into dating me, i don't have any girl best friends because people prefer being away from me. i need a change. maybe today is my chance to try and get better.

"hey girls mind if ill join your sleep over tonight?" i said walking towards the girls.

"yeah sure why not! the more the merrier." Leah said with a smile.

"you ok with it El?" i asked Ellie since she didn't respond.

"yeah ofc! its our chance of getting to know each other better! we live together you know we really need it." El said.

"Great!!" i said. 

for the next hour the girls and I talked we had fun and i was nice!!! i just hope ill get nicer... I'm also thinking about apologizing to paddy i cant make him stay with me. its just wrong. lately i have been feeling really guilty... yeah i should definitely apologize.  

*later that evening*

Paddy's Pov:

"hey paddy can i talk to you for a sec?" ivy asked me.

"yeah sure baby" i told her and i stood up.

we went talking in the hallway.

"I'm so sorry Paddy. i feel really bad just now i realize how wrong it is... making you stay with me. i shouldn't have done that. not to you and not to anyone else ever in this world. if you don't want to be with me that's totally fine and i respect that. i just hope we can still be friends." ivy said without taking breaks in the middle of every sentence, she talked super fast but i could still understand her.

"I- Ivy. its ok... i forgive you everything is ok. ofc we can still be friends." i said as i hugged her tightly.

"omg thank you paddy honestly. I'm so sorry." she hugged me back. we stayed like that for a while and then went back to our friends.

" what took you two so long?? we were in the middle of an important conversation and you took my man from us not cool Ivy" Ben said 

"oh sorry sir Ben wont happen again" ivy said with a smile and went to sit next to the girls. 

i could see El zoning out she was cute. i don't know what is it but there's something about her that making me go crazy. her curly brown hair and her sweet smile and cute laugh. get yourself together man. you know her for less than two days.

~the next day~

Leah's Pov:

it was Monday. tomorrow its paddy's 17th birthday!!  yesterday me and the girls had a sleepover and Ivy told us everything about her making paddy stay with her.  she also said she really is trying to be better. we believe her. every one deserve a second chance. plus she is hot so i forgive her. (A\N: i decided i should make Leah bi so look out for that!!) 

i went to my classes and after school El and i went to the football field to watch the boys practice for their big game next week.

they were doing great. i was watching Ivy the whole freaking time she's so pretty it hurts.  she was cheering the boys it was adorable. i could see El staring at paddy and every time he scored a goal he was checking to see if El saw him scoring.  adorable. I'm gonna have a little talk with him when i get home...

(A\N: thank you guys and sorry you had to wait so long!! i promise ill try being more active. also if I'm having some spelling mistakes please let me know. thank you again for reading this fanfic!!! bye love yall!) 

-