part 12🕺🏻

ellie's POV:
I kissed patrick. I KISSED PATRICK. WTF. what was i thinking?!? it's so wrong. but it felt so right- WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME??? it was a day after the party already, it's was tuesday. who the fuck hosts a party at the beginning of the week. no wonder it was lame. i can't believe i kissed patrick this is the worst thing ever. "okay you need to calm down el. it's okay. you're gonna be okay. just get ready and go to school. pass this day without talking to patrick to much and you'll be fine" i said to myself looking in the mirror. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM FREAKING OUT WTF?!???

~time passes~

"Oh hey el...sooo, about yesterday-" patrick begin. "oh what??? you heard that patrick someone just called my name... IM COMINGGGG!! sorry have to go bye" i said not even giving him a chance to continue talking. i am the lamest person alive.
i'm not regretting kissing him. i'm just scared he is.

"wait el!!" patrick shouted coming after me.
"please let's just talk!!" he said pulling me into an empty classroom. "patrick i'm so so sorry i didn't mean to kiss you, i'm sorry if i made you uncomfortable and i shouldn't have done it and it was a mistake. you're one of my best friends and it should stay like that" i said not daring to look into his eyes. "i don't think it was a mistake... i don't regret the kiss, it felt right el. you should not be sorry about it. it's fine!!" he said lifting my head so i would be looking at him. he is smiling at me. i like his smile.

"are you saying that just because you feel bad for me or-" i joked and he cuts me off by kissing me.
we broke apart and just looked at each other smiling.
"so does that mean we are... you know-"
"only if you want to be my girlfriend"
HECK YEAH. the inner me is screaming right now.
"yes. paddy. i want to be your girlfriend"
he laughed and took my hand in his, we got out of the empty classroom and went to our english class.

paddy's pov:
"MUM IM HOME!!" i said closing the door behind me. "hey paddy. you look happy... anything special happened today at school?" mum asked looking curious. "nothing special... oh btw me and el are dating now" i said in a relaxed tone cause i knew she would be freaking out. "WHAT??? paddy this is amazing!!!" she said hugging me little bit too tight.
"mum you're killing me. too tight-" she let go and ran upstairs to tell dad the new.