Part 5🕺🏻

Ellie's POV:

It was 3 am and I got really cold at night so I decided to get up and take a hoodie from Leah's closet but it was so dark I couldn't tell where I was going. I bumped into the sofa Ivy and Patrick were sleeping on and I really hoped I didn't wake them up but then I heard him waking up. We ended up talking and he gave me a hoodie and he got back to sleep. I tried to as well but... I just couldn't. I think I was just missing my family, I really miss America and it was only a day and couple of hours since I'm gone. "I have a whole year to spend here so I better get use to it" I whispered to myself.
"Did you say something El?" I could hear Patrick whisper to me.
"Oh no I was talking to myself sorry" I said. "Why aren't you asleep?" He asked as he got of the couch, I got off the bed and sat on the floor, he came to sit next to me. We talked for hours. He told me about how excited he was about his new tv show and how everyone was proud of him. And I told him about America and my family. We really got closer.
At 6 am we fell asleep. On the freaking floor. We were sooo close to each other almost cuddling . Holly shit I'm so dead.

Leah's POV:

at 6 am I woke up because I felt like El wasn't there. We went to sleep together. On the bed but she wasn't there. I was scanning the room to see where she could be, and I've found her on the floor. With paddy. Ivy's Paddy. The girl is getting herself in problems I swear to god. I tried to wake her up but I couldn't. After a lot of curse words she woke up and we quickly ran to my new room and waited for everyone else to wake up. In the meantime we watched a movie that we both really like AKA Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban.

Ellie's POV:

By the time the movie was over everyone was already up and we ate breakfast. Nikki and Dominic went on a vocation and Tom & Zendaya were on a press tour for Spider-Man no way home.
So we basically were alone with the twins.
Ben and Charli left later and it was only Me Ivy Leah and Paddy. Ivy just lovesssss hanging out at Patrick's house she just don't want to leave.
She's a pain in the a$$. Foking hate her.
After couple of hours Ivy's parents called her so we left. I did my assignment and caught up on what they already have learned while I was on FaceTime with Leah.
The day passed by really quick.

(A/N: thank you so much for reading my story I love you so much and happy Tuesday!!! Also please comment on the story so I'll know what you think)

My Patrick<3 // Paddy HollandOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara