part 11🕺

Paddy's POV:

it was now a week after El's birthday and we weren't on a speaking term. she ignored me all the time, i didn't meant to hurt her feelings but i just couldn't let myself feel that way for her. we better of as friends.

"Yo earth to paddy!! are you listening??" Leah said pulling me out of my thoughts. "hmm??? oh- i'm sorry le what were you saying?" she sighed "i was asking... are you ok?? since ellie's birthday party you are not the same... did something happen in the basement when you were locked there?" she asked a concern look appeared on her face. "i'm totally fine i swear and no... nothing happened in the basement... its just that i was a complete ass to el and i may have hurt her feeling but now i cant apologize cause she's ignoring me". i said not knowing what to do, i could trust leah... she always had the right solution.

we talked for hours and leah told me exactly what to do. i knew i could trust her.

i got out of leah's room and went to get ready for a party we were invited to.

~time passes~

we arrived at the big house i don't know who's house was it but dang it was big

(A/N: That's what she said. sorry bye now)

el and leah already got in the house to grab some drinks (not alcoholic ones they are under-age.) when i walked in i saw ivy talking to her friends, ben and charlie were dancing with leah and el was talking with some guy. HOLD UP- she was talking to a guy. OH HELL NO. i went up to them and grabbed El's hand and went upstairs. "What the hell Patrick??? what are you doing?!" i didn't answer until we arrived at the bathroom and locked the door behind us. "PATRICK HOLLAND! ANSWER MY QUESTION. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK??" "don't speak with that guy." i said looking into her eyes. screw leah's plan. i'm apologizing today. right now.

i opened my mouth to speak again but el already started talking. "and who do you think you are telling me who to speak with?!" "el. i know what i'm talking about you need to be careful. guys in our school have some real nasty ideas on their mind. besides i'm older than you. i have the right to tell you what to do." i said. she was shocked. "you're older than me in 20 days paddy. 20 days. besides i don't understand you. you wanna be my friend but you also don't. you talk to me but then 5 minutes later you forget that i exist. what is going on?" i just couldn't stop smiling. she called me paddy. again. "you called me paddy again."is everything a joke to you??" she huffed and tried to move away from me and exiting the bathroom but i stopped her.

"wait i promise ill explain to you. i promise. just not now. and i'm sorry i know i wasn't fair and a complete ass. you have no idea how sorry i am. you became one of the most important people in my life and it was hard for me being mean to you. i didn't mean to hurt your feelings but i just didn't want to cause my feelings for you the friendship we built in the last couple of weeks. you don't have to forgive me. i understand and if you want you can also punch me. i deserve it" she laughed as i prepared myself for her causing me pain, i closed my eyes but then i felt her warm lips on mine. WHAT IS HAPPENING?!i kissed back. the kiss was gentle and passionate.

we pulled apart and i think i was redder than a tomato. el opened her mouth to speak but the there was a knock on the door.

"is there someone in there?? i seriously need to pee cmonnnn" a desperate voice talked from the other side of the door. we looked at each other smiling and got out of the bathroom. we went downstairs but before i could say something leah showed up.

"my god i was worried something happened to you el!!" she said hugging her tightly. "i'm fine too. thanks for being worried". i said sarcastically. they laughed. apparently everyone wanted to go home. it was a lame party.

everyone arrived home safely and went to bed. except for me. i stayed up thinking about the kiss from earlier. we definitely need to talk about it.

A/N: this part is only a filler. also i edited the rest of the parts and fixed some grammar so if you guys got notifications, sorry my loves <3 HAPPY SATURDAY!! see you next time. (☆▽☆)