Part 6🕺🏻

~Sunday~

Paddy's POV:

Leah and I were very bored. There was no one home. Just like us, the twins were sleeping all day so I texted the group chat.

Science project🥼🧪💕

Me
Hey. guyssss wanna meet up?

Ben😎
Yessss
Charlie says yes as well

Ivy❤️
Oooo my parents say we can meet at my place!!

Lea💕
Yo El are you in?

El🤍
Um yeah sure

Me
Greattt🤌🏼 then it's settled. Let's meet up in Ivy's place.

Ivy❤️
In 30 minutes!!

~chat ended~

Leah and I got ready. She was on face time with Ellie who just woke up 5 minutes ago. Leah gave me the phone so she can get ready and I talked with El in the meantime. Her hair was messy and she was embarrassed. But it's ok she still looked adorable, she's very funny and charismatic. We were talking for 15 minutes until Ivy opened El's bedroom door. It was quite rude. "Is that paddy over the phone??" "Why do you have is number??" I could hear Ivy's voice. "Um first of all yes that's paddy. Second, we are in the same group chat and he's a friend of mine. Third, that was very rude of you. Not knocking on the door." Ellie said. She called me Paddy. PROGRESS!!!!
"Ugh just give me the phoneeeee"
"Paddy bae I missed youuuu" Ivy said.
"Oh heyyy bae... you saw me on Friday" I said trying to get her off my back
"Too many hours passed!! I miss you but luckily I'm gonna see you in 10 minutes!!" She said
"Yessss I'm just waiting for Leah to get ready and we'll be on our way"
"Ok!!! Hurry up bae"
"Will do bae" I said as she handed the phone back to El without hanging up
"Hurry up baeeee" El said mocking Ivy
"Will do bae" Leah said mocking me. She just came from no where. Quite scary if you ask me...

~time passes by~

We were at Ivy's house for so long it was getting really dark outside. Ellie and Leah wanted to have another sleepover so Ellie is going to stay at our house tonight.
Idk why but I'm excited for this.