Part 4🕺🏻

Ivy's POV:

"Let's play truth or dare..." I said. it was very boring so I suggested we play something. I hate this two girls. How come Zendaya and Tom really like Leah and Ellie but whenever I talk I can see Zendaya rolling her eyes?!
I'm not stupid I know Paddy doesn't really like me but he can't break up with me, if he will I'll tell everyone he abused me...so what if it's not true??? I have to make him stay somehow.
Everyone agreed on playing truth or dare and we started playing.
the questions were boring so we agreed on watching 'Invasion' it's a new tv show on apple + and paddy is playing there!! That's his first serious role he was so excited about filming it and now it's a really popular show.
(A/N : forgot to mention but the Americans arrived at the UK on December 1st)
I could see Ellie talking with paddy... he knows her for A DAY and they already talking and laughing. Like wtf??? I just hate her ugh. With her stupid smile and her stupid laugh and her stupidly smart and kind personality I mean I know her for a day as well and she is kind to everyone she meets. WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO BE A BITCH???

~time passes by~

Paddy's POV:

It was 1 am and we were tired so we decided on going to sleep. Zendaya and Tom went to sleep earlier and Harry and Sam left for a party couple of minutes ago.
El and Leah got some pillows and blankets from Leah's room. (We decided on sleeping in my room). by the time they got back Ben and Charlie were already asleep on the floor with their blankets and pillows so it was only me Leah El and Ivy who were awake.
"You can sleep in my bed and I will sleep on the sofa right here" I said pointing to the blue sofa in my room.
"Paddyyyyyy I'll cuddle with you on the sofa ok??" Ivy said while playing with my hair I hate when she does that. There was an awkward silence for couple of minutes until El started talking...
"Oh... you don't have to sleep on the sofa, we can do that... orrr we can just go and  sleep in Leah's room that's totally fine" El said smiling trying to break the silence.
"No absolutely not. We're a group of friends now we do everything together." I said. I wasn't lying... we are friends and that's what friends do.
"EVERYTHING??" Leah said in a sarcastic voice and we laugh knowing what she meant "you know what I meant Lea" I said as I walked past Leah a ruffled her hair and was about to exit the room "Paddy where are you going I'll come with you." Ivy said
"I'm going to pee bae I'm a big boy I can do it myself." I said rolling my eyes but luckily she didn't notice. however, I could hear Leah and El giggling to themselves.

When I came back Leah and El were sleeping in my bed and Ivy was on the sofa on the phone texting someone but when she noticed me walking towards her she quickly turned off her phone. Weird but ok I guess.
I fell asleep really quick but at the middle of the night I heard a strange noise so I woke up.
"What happened?" I said still not recognizing who it was.
"Oh yes I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you up. Go back to sleep Patrick" she said trying to find the way to the door.
"Ok 3 things, 1. It's 3 am
2. My name is paddyyyy
3. Are you ok?? Where are you going?" I said yelling whispering.
"1. I'll call you In your nickname when I'll feel like it. 2. I'm cold I'm going to take another shirt from Leah's closet" she said still not finding the door.
"Are you insane?? All that noise for a shirt?? I'll give you one of my hoodies just don't wake Leah up or touch her closet she scares me." I said getting up carefully so I won't wake Ivy up.
"Yeah you should be scared... and thank you" she said while taking a hoodie from my hand.
"No problems, good night princess" I said sarcastically.
"Good night sir Patrick" she said in a sarcastic tone as well and she went back to sleep.

(A/N: HAPPY SUNDAY AND MERRY CHRISTMAS I know I'm a bit late but still. ITS ALSO MY BIRTHDAY!!! Thank you so much for reading it'll also help if you'll comment suggestions or opinions love youuu❤️)