Prologue

"Olivia, daddy's home" my stepfather said as he stumbled into the living room. I stood at the top of the stairs and a cold shiver ran down my spine.

He was drunk, again. It had become a habit of his to return home drunk and reeking of beer. I didn't want to go downstairs for I knew what would come next.

You see, I was one of those unfortunate kids who lost their fathers at a very young age and ended up with an abusive stepfather.

He spotted me at the top of the stairs and he smiled wickedly. A tear dropped from my eyes as he made his way to the bottom of the stairs. I ran down the hall and spotted the fire extinguisher on the wall.

I could hear his footsteps indicating that he was close. I desperately ran to it but as I was about to grab it, he grabbed my arm and yanked me towards him. I fell onto his chest and my heart stopped. The smell of alcohol on him made me feel nauseous. The knowledge of what was to come made me weep but at the same time made my blood boil.

I was afraid but my anger surpassed my fear and I bit his shoulder as hard as I could, he cried out, touched his shoulder as he groaned and cursed under his breath. He soon raised his head and the look of pure hatred, anger and.......lust filled his eyes.

He smirked sweetly, too sweetly. I felt my blood run cold and my heart hammered against my chest so hard I thought my ribs would break.

He charged towards to me like a mad bull and I quickly ran to grab the fire extinguisher. As soon as he was close I hit the cylinder on his head over and over again, he shouted and his head started bleeding.

Once he was on his knees I repeatedly hit him with the cylinder until he fell. I gasped and looked closely at him. He didn't move and that's when it dawned on me that I had killed him. I was a murderer.

A/N
Hello lovelies, another book. I hope you love it. Infact, I know you will because it's a very interesting book. If you haven't checked out my first book PLAYED, please check it out. Don't forget to click that little star and comment. I love y'all.
Xxxx❤️❤️🥰😁