21

Xavier Reyes.

I typed in his name as I sipped my hot cocoa. I sat on my bed, my legs folded together on it and my phone in my left hand.

The most suspicious people I had met so far since I left jail were, Xavier, Collins and Austin. Now that I had a phone, I'd do my research.

Xavier Reyes
24 years
DOB(Date of Birth): 12th April, 1996.
Occupation: Unknown
Siblings: Unknown
Parents: Unknown
Place of Birth: Toronto, Canada.
Place of Origin: Bozeman Montana.

Hmmm

I sipped my hot cocoa and continued scrolling, hoping to find more information but there was none, not even a photo. He was like a ghost.

Collins Vance
30 years
DOB(Date of Birth): 18th February, 1990
Occupation: CEO of fashion company; Vance.
Siblings: 1
Parents: 0
Place of Birth: San Francisco
Place of Origin: Bozeman Montana.

I didn't believe in coincidences or stuff like fate, luck or destiny. But in this case, the similarities between Xavier and Collins' brother were too much. And for some reason my gut kept telling me that Xavier had something to do with this danger Austin kept going on about. Speaking of Austin,

Austin Stretford
Error
We didn't find anything on your search, please try again later.

I smirked, just as I thought. Austin was the one who erased everything about me off the internet. But how? He knew so much and probably had all the answers I needed. I definitely needed to talk to him, but how?

I considered calling Kevin to let him know I needed to speak with his dad but he would obviously ask why. What reasons would I give him? I took the last of my cocoa and dropped the mug on the night stand.

Fuck it.

I thought and dialed his number. He picked after the first ring.

"Heyyyyyy girl." I smiled at his warm voice. He was such a genuine person and it was comforting to know that people like him still existed.

"Hi Kev, whatcha up to?" I said with a grin.
"I hope you're not using that particular decoration in your bedroom." I giggled a bit when I heard him groan on the other line.

"God knows I hate you." He said I envisioned him rolling his eyes as he said that. "What do you want you stupid bitch?" He asked with humour laced with his hoarse and deep voice.

"Can't a girl call her best friend?"

"A girl can, a bitch can't." I smiled.

"Ouch Kev, you're hurting my feelings." I said with a light giggle.

"Really? Had no idea you had those." He said, snickering.

I rolled my eyes and like he knew what I was doing he burst out laughing.

"Shut up!" I said

"You're the one who called me!!" He yelled.

"Yeah well I want you to shut up!" I yelled back and he groaned.

"I'm hanging up, why do I ever waste my time with you, you're so dumb, ugh!" He said and I laughed.

"Wait, I wanted to ask you something." I said.

"What?" He said, sounding like he'd rather be inside a volcano than be talking to me.

"Is Austin there with you?" I asked, nervously.