25

-Lets meet up-

I read the message out loud then looked up to see Kevin looking at me with a grin. I rolled my eyes yet again and sighed, shoving the small device back in my pocket. Kevin frowned at me although there was a hint of amusement lurking within the depths of his hazel pupils. I gave him the what look when he wouldn't stop staring at me like a gawky weirdo.

"Aren't you gonna reply his text hun?" He asked with a mischievous smirk. I knew what he was thinking. Ever since Collins and I went on our first date he seemed to think we were some sort of couple. Stupid.

"No." I said, standing up and walking away as quickly as I could. I had a lot on my mind already so I really didn't need an interrogation from my second mum about what's going on in my love life. Not that I had a love life to begin with. My life was sad.

I waited tables for the rest of the day, lashed out on fewer customers and only called Kristen a bum ass bitch like eleven times. I deserve a trophy. It was eleven o' clock and I was just about to leave the diner when my phone vibrated. I frowned and retrieved it from my back pocket. Another message from Collins. I wasn't sure why I didn't want to speak to him but I just knew I didn't. As much as he was hotter than the sun on summer days, something about him was iffy. I decided to read the message though.

-I'm outside-

Okay, and this concerns me how? I rolled my eyes and kept my phone back in my pocket. Men. He was silently commanding me to meet him outside but if he thought I would obey him, he had another thing coming. No good evening Olivia, how was your day? Or even a I bought you a first class ticket to Paris and there's a Limo outside ready to take you to the airport. Buy whatever you need. Okay, I admit the second was a little over the top but a bitch wanted to be spoiled and all she got was a I'm outside.

God why? Was I bad in heaven?

I sighed as I walked out of the diner after flashing Kristen a quick middle finger. Cut me some slack, I had been nice all day—sorta—and she was a major pain in my ass. I froze when I spotted Collins' lustrous, black Mercedes Benz parked by the sidewalk. The window was down and he held his phone in his hand. The light from the phone casted a soft glow on his face that made him attractively enigmatic in the darkness of night.

I cursed under my breath because why oh why was he so fine?! I walked away, ignoring him.

Be strong girl, we got this!

I had barely walked five steps when I noticed he was following me. Stalker much? I stopped and gave him a glare when he pulled up beside me. He rolled his eyes then smiled. Holy sweet mother of sijdjsj sdbuekenwj!!!!! Who smiles that well?!

Remember how I said we got this?

Yeah

Fuck that, we so do not got this.

"Get in love, it's cold." He was right but my stubbornness would not allow me give in. I was on a mission to be defiant and it wasn't like I wasn't used to the cold. I walked home every day in this weather.

"No." Was my short and curt reply. No need to make conversation when I didn't even feel like talking. He rolled his eyes exasperatedly and I fought the urge to throw my shoe at his stupid and annoyingly beautiful face. No one rolls their eyes at me except Kevin! I don't know why I was so irritated by him at that moment but I couldn't help the need to punch him.

Maybe because you want—

Don't even finish that sentence!

"Why do you have to be so goddamn stubborn? You're gonna get frostbite." I was already starting to not feel my fingers and toes but like I said, I was on a mission to be defiant. Besides, if he could just leave me alone I would go home in peace!