1.

Benny 

It was too hot to play base ball, or at least that's what the guys claimed, and since we knew the pool was going to be packed we decided on a different solution to their fear of getting a heatstroke. The corner store AC welcomed us in with making me secretly glad we had come here, I handed the boys some money and they walked off trying to find something to buy. I already knew what I wanted, I walked over to the drinks fridge when I herd the little bell above the door ring. 

 All of them were crowded around giggling like little school girls. I leaned over their heads seeing the playboy in Squint's hands. I groaned ripping it out of their hands, "jeez guys, we came here to buy food, quit pervin' around and pick something !"  They all rolled their eyes at me before grabbing a bunch of snacks off of the wall and walking over to the counter so we could pay. 

We grabbed the bag thanking Mr. Ramirez and grabbing our bag of stuff, I put my hand over my eyes to block out the sun, it was way to bright after the refreshing shade and coolness of the cornerstone. We kept walking down the road until I heard yeah-yeah groan, "Brat alert." he muttered pointing a little down the road. 

I looked in that direction, it was Caroline Baker, the worlds most entitled, annoying, spoilt brat ever. She acted as though she didn't even see us there as she walked past, in the last second I saw Squints stick his leg out tripping her up and making her fall onto the ground and drop all of her shopping bags. 

"You brainless little idiot!" she she snapped standing up and making for Squints, who hid behind  Kenny realizing he had made a mistake, I stepped in front of them to chuckling, "aww did the barbie doll trip over her feet." I teased. She slow clapped, glaring daggers at me, "real funny Rodriguez, ever thought about pursuing a career in comedy." she asked sarcastically. I shrugged, "I always figured baseball would be the better fit but I guess I'll have to take that from you won't I?" I told her smiling tauntingly. 

She reached down and pulled off her shoe roughly holding it way to close to my face, I could see the skinny red heel was broken, oh boy was she going to have a fit. "He broke my shoe you ass! It was a Christian Louboutin, do you know how much I loved this shoe?" she snapped waving her hand around the snapped heel. 

I shrugged her off, "look I don't know what you're talking about Caroline, no body tripped you up, you fell over yourself onto the sidewalk." I told her knowing it would rile her up more than anything. She looked absolutely furious, she shoved her shoes in her bag pulling out a new pair of shoes and strapping them on, "you are so going to pay for that," she snapped at us, then she turned pointing her finger at Squints, "expect the worst you little turd!" 

With that she Stormed past me shoving roughly into my shoulder her blonde hair flying into my face.