5.

A/N: I chose a random topic for their historyy since I have no idea what the American's learnt as history back then,

Benny.

Kenny and I were waiting with the others for Caroline and Ashlynn to come and pick us up at the mall, they had said they were going to be shopping here, and since we came here for milkshakes on Sundays sometimes we told them to meet us here. 

Yeah-yeah pointed into the swell of people walking down one of the balcony corridor things, "look it's them." he said slurping on his strawberry milkshake, Kenny turned in their direction "and our schools number one dick is with them." he said sharing an annoyed look with me. 

Benedict Lopez walked down the corridor his arm casually slung around Carolines shoulder and Ash linking arms with her on her other side. What the hell was he doing with them? Caroline turned to Ash and whispered something in her ear and Ash nodded before leaving her and coming over to us. 

She sat down on the table next to Kenny and I, "Care's gonna be a sec, she said we could wait for her here or in the car park." Ash told us fixing her hair using the window of the next door shop. I watched as Caroline laughed putting her and oh his upper arm as they turned to face eachother, as they came closer I heard them talking. 

"And you're sure that that it was Hamlet who said that and not Polunius?" She asked sweetly, shooting Ash a small grin. Benedict nodded confidently, " I've read Hamelt  a lot, he said 'to thine self be true' I know my shakespeare quite well." he told her. I shot Kenny and annoyed look what an idiot, we watched waiting for Caroline to roll her eyes and tell him what a stupid mistake it was. 

"Of course, not many people would be breave enough to admit that they read Shakespeare outside of class." Caroline told him batting her eyelashes at him, "I think that's really poetic of you." 

Benedict grined at her and caroline forwned as she came closer to us, "well this is my stop, I have some business to attend to with Rodriguez." 

Benedict nodded and waved Caroline a goodbye over his shoulder before he shooting us a disdainful look and walking away. I shot Caroline an astounded look, "what the hell was that?" I asked. She shot me a confused look, "what do you mean what the hell was that?" she replied annoyed. 

"You know that it was Polonius who said 'to thine self be true' and not Hamlet." I told her frustratedly, "if any of us had made that mistake you would have made sure we knew how stupid it was!" 

She shrugged, "I can't believe I'm explaining this to you but boys don't want a girl to correct them, they want some one who makes them feel smart and manly, I don't have a crush on you or your freinds Rodriguez so I have no problem correcting your stupid mistakes." 

I scoffed, "that's ridiculous, I'd rather have some one tell me the truth than let me belive some stupid lie just so I could feel better than myself." 

Caroline rolled her eyes, "that's because you're a freak Rodriguez, I don't know what alternate universe you live in but guys don't want a know it all, they want someone who makes them feel good, not stupid." she replied, "it's the facts." 

"Maybe so, but telling someone nicely they got it wrong is ver diffrent to making a drama about it like a know it all. Now you just proved to all of us what an idiot Benedict really is. What do you think is going to happen whwn we're all older and he starts telling people bullshit like that, not everyone is going to fall for his good looks and someone is going to call him out for being an idiot. If you tell him now you'll save him the humiliation later." 

"Why do you even care so much?" She asked scowling, "last time I checked you didn't give a rats ass about me or Benedict, so mind your own business." she replied walking towards the escalator nad in hand with Ash.