10.

Benny. 

We sat in class waiting for Miss Grayson to come back in, I could tell by the look on her face that Caroline was already dreading  it. As soon as Miss Grayson came in the test would begin, the test that Caroline had been studying with me for every day for the last to weeks. 

In all fairness, that might have been because I was the only person she was allowed to see after school since she was still grounded for not apologising to me and hanging out with Emmy was an added bonus. So it could have been that too. "Don't worry princess, I'm sure you'll ace it. It would be impossible for you not to considering what an amazing teacher I am." I reassured grinning. 

She shot me a glare before turning back to Ashlyn, "you know maybe she'll be extra nice with the marking because she wants to make Rodriguez feel good about himself." Caroline muttered pleadingly. 

"Caroline she's not going to do that, she's not obsessed with me." I replied rolling my eyes. 

Caroline scowled a me, "please if it wasn't illegal she would marry you so fast you couldn't even blink and then you would be lovey dovey Mr and Miss Grayson. Once your married the two of you can bitch about me together all day long." 

I frowned, "why would I take her name?" 

Yeah-yeah snorted, "that's what your concerned about?"

I shot him a glare, "shut up Yeah-yeah!" 

Kenny smirked at Yeah-yeah, "jesus, you're just as touchy as your wife." 

"Your wife, Mr Rodriguez?" Miss Grayson asked walking in, "I wasn't aware that you were uhm married." 

Caroline and Ashly started trying to force back their laughter at the front of the classroom when Miss Grayson stopped walking and shot me a concerned look. 

"No, I er don't. We were just joking." I replied embarassed before shooting my friends a death stare. 

"Oh well good." Mrs Grayson replied huffily, I watched as Caroline and Ashlyn's laughter escalated and they started silently dying at the front of the classroom in the chairs. 

"Well I just mean because you- you're far too young, thats all." Miss Grayson ammended quickly, then her gaze sharpened and she turned to Caroline who was still shaking with laughter. "Would you like to share what's so amusing with the rest of the class Miss Baker?" 

Caroline looked up at her a broad smile on her face, "ye-." Ashlyn kicked her chair as a warning, "no. Nothing." 

"That's what I thought, I will hand out your test papers now, you will wait for them in silence and then when I say so, you can start." Miss Grayson instructed us shooting Caroline a sharp look. 

She handed out the test and then pressed the timer before going to write it on the board, I was the first one done, the test was a breeze. Although I could see Caroline stress tapping the edge of her pencil against her lips, at least she was writing things down though.

When the bell rang we handed in our tests and and started packing up our things for lunch, "come on Ash hurry up!" Caroline muttered jumping up and down.

"Where are you going?" Kenny asked them. 

They frowned at him like they were surprised he didn't know , "the baseball game on the green, duh." Ashlyn replied, "the one Benny 'the jet' Rodriguez is supposed to be playing in."

I froze, "oh crap."

Caroline grinned linking arms with Ashlyn, "oh crap indeed, see you there Jet."

"Bet on it princess." I replied scowling at her before I slung my bag over the shoulder and started sprinting down the hallway to the green. I had completely forgotten about the game and even worse Benedict Lopez and his stupid friends were playing on the opposite team.