27.

Benny. 

By some miracle Caroline had decided to invite Kenny and I to her get together thing this weekend, she had not looked happy about it but it honestly would have been stranger if she had. We walked around the house to the back of the pool where the others were waiting. I could see Caroline walk out of the glass doors in their kitchen and into the pool area. This time she looked different than usual. She wasn't wearing pink, she was wearing blue. In fact it was the exact shade of blue that her eyes were. 

The bikini sparkled in the sunlight as she walked over to us a grimace on her face. "Oh good, you came." She continued dryly. Caroline shot me an amused look, "my eyes are up here genius." 

I rolled my eyes snapping out of it, "as if Caroline." 

She made a disbeliving face before turning to Kenny, "Ash is in the kitchen making her special drinks." 

He nodded before going off to find her, I followed Caroline back to where the others were sitting. Lil, Mark, Alec, Will, Parker, Emmy and Lola were here as well. Caroline's usual crowd then, but I liked all of them so I didn't mind. "Just in time!" Ashlyn called as she walked out carryong a tray of very elaborate looking smoothies. "Just to preface there's no alcohol in them this time because I don't want all of you to drown. You can have them Caroline style." She explained handing her friend the first one. 

"Doesn't she look good today?" Emmy asked grinning. 

I frowned, "who? Ash?" 

She sighed, "no, Caroline." 

As if I would fall for that, "I'm not playing your games Emmy. I'm not stupid enough walk right into that." 

Emmy made an amused face, "it was just a question, no need to get all defensive." 

"I'm not being defensive, I'm just saying I know you to well." I replied. 

She snorted, "oh my god, you really are a basket case, all I ask is that you use your brain a little more." 

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked confused.

"You'll figure it out, hopefully sooner rather than later." She told me before going off to sit with Parker. 

She was such a nutjob sometimes. "What was that all about?" Kenny asked handing me one of the smoothies. 

"Apparently I'll figure it out." I replied annoyed.

"Oh and, Ash said that Caroline needs some help carrying things out of the kitchen, will you go do it." He continued. 

"Why me?" 

"Just do it." 

I scowled at him before getting up and walking inside, "it's the door just to the right when you leave the kitchen." Ash directed pointing down the corridor. 

I pushed it open only to see a bunch of coats hanging on walls an shoes lining up underneath them, this was obvioulsy not the right place. "What the hell are you doing?" I heard Caroline ask from behind me. 

"You need help and I'm helping you." I replied turning to face her. 

"By searching through out coat closet?"

Before I could reply I saw Will and my sister appear behind her and shove her forwards, Caroline let out a shriek as she toppled forwads onto me knocking us both onto the ground in the little room, the door was shut and locked promptly after. 

Caroine shoved off me embarassed before she turned to the door, "WILLIAM ANDREW LAWSON! THIS IS NOT WHAT I MEANT, LET ME OUT RIGHT NOW!" She shouted banging her hands on the door.