11.

Caroline. 

Tonight was the night of the party, well not mine, Benedict's party. Since I had apologised my Father had ungrounded me and was currently under the impression that Ashyln was throwing the party seeing as I was still forbidden from seeing Benedict. 

There was a honk from the car outside, I heard Benny snort behind me. He had been helping me with my history up until I had to leave which was the deal I had made with my father. I could only go if I revised until it started. "And what pray tell is so funny?" I asked turning around. 

Benny had decided to make himself comfortable on my bed while I had gone into the bathroom to change, "I thought Benedict was supposed to be a gentleman or whatever." 

I rolled my eyes, "he is." 

"Well, and I think most people would agree with em on this, if he were such a gentleman he would come to the door instead of just honking at you like a moron." Benny continued. 

"If my father saw him at the door I would be forbidden from going, considering I've been forbidden from seeing him thanks to you." I replied pointedly. 

"With good reason." Benny muttered, "the guy's an ass." 

"Well I guess it taked one to know one." I shot back before grabbing my purse. "Now get the hell off of my bed and get out of here. Tutoring is over." 

He shook his head and pushed off my bed grabbing his book bag before follwing me downstairs, I was walking towards the door when I heard my father's voice call out. "Benny where are you going?" 

"Uh, home sir." He replied equally as confused as I was.

"Nonsense, unless you're busy stay here and we can go over game stratagies and re-watch old matches, maybe even practice your baseball. We need to get to work if you want to fill the spot on the junior dodgers team." My father boomed. 

I choked on my spit, "Papa, what are you doing?" 

"I'm spending time with my tribute, as far as I'm aware theres nothing wrong with that." My father replied crossing his arms. 

"He's here enough as it is, do you really need him hanging around any more than he already is?" I asked annoyed. 

"Remind me again of the reason that he's here all the time Caroline, because, and correct me if I'm wrong. I do belive it's your fault since until Mr Rodriguez here you couldn't get above a D in history." My father argued. 

I glared at the both of them before opening the house door and slamming it shut as hard as I could before I started to make my way over to where Benedict was parked. Unbelievable. First it was my father valuing Benny's opinion more than mine, now he wanted to spend more time with him!  The whole situation just made me want to punch him again!

I opened the door and pulled it shut hard making Benedict blink surprised, "rough night?" 

I shook my head, "something like that. Let's just get out of here." 

"By all means." Benedict replied starting up his geep and driving of down the street. "Thanks for picking me up even though it's your party." I told him smiling. I didn't know what my Father and Rodriguez were talking about, he was a nice guy.

"No problem. Alec can handle the hosting while I'm gone." Benedict said as he parked infront of his house. It was a huge redbrick mansion with a massive garden and a pool out in front. I may have forgotten to mention it was sort of a pool party. 

His hand brushed my knee as he put the car back into neutral a small smile on his face, "I'm glad you came." he said as it moved back to my leg. 

I nodded, "me too, thanks for the invite." I could have sworn it as inching up my leg but it could also have been my imagination.