Fucked up -1

Aran's POV

I came back to my faculty and sincerely attended every lecture well what can I say I have to take over phor’s business so gotta work hard.

Well right now I am in the changing room changing for competition well in our uni coach decides the captain and vice-captain based on their talent not on their seniority so every year they keep competition for that.

Well I completely agree with this it’s good and I know who will become the captain of the swimming team this year I am sure that will be Ohm because man, he is a water beast.

“Hey I am going out” - I told Ohm making my way out.

I reached the swimming pool, can hear how girls are shouting my name and I unconsciously started looking for a familiar face of a med student.

What I was hoping huh he will come to cheer me, duh grow up. I started preparing myself like stretching and all.

Later girls started shouting Ohm’s name I turned to him started talking about the previous captain, I don’t know why he was giving Ohm nasty looks since morning.

But then I realized his focus was somewhere else. I retreated from his line of sight and there was a boy almost my height he was looking at Ohm like a child will see a truck of chocolate, I mean with so much adoration in his gaze. Don’t get dirty thoughts.

I turned to Ohm and he was looking at him with the same mirror expression. Wow okay, what’s happening?

“Hey lover boy we have a competition to focus”

“Ai Sat” - he cussed me and with a last look to the boy he left and I turned to the boy and smirked at him well I should praise him for making me see this, THIS

Coach called us and the competition started.

As predicted Ohm won the race with a timing of 59 sec. I told you he is a beast. But what shocked me is that I came in the second position with 1min5sec I mean wow now I know why our uni didn’t win any competition. Tsk tsk.

“Hey congrats buddy” - I congratulated him but seems like Ohm’s not listening. His eyes were roaming around the stands like he is looking for some oohhhhh.

“Maybe he left”

“Huh?”

oh, he is playing dumb now.

“Your lover boy whom you were searching for” - I told him with a teasing smile on my face.

“I think coach called me I’ll be back and don’t think nonsense” - And he ran away.

It’s been more than a half-hour and he is still with the coach Why the hell is he taking this much time, I’ll wait for him at the Parking, maybe I’ll find someone there or that one.

“Hey” - someone tapped my shoulder, I turned around and saw some boys hovering over me.

“Yes, do you need something?”

“Yeah, your blood” - the boy in the center said isn’t he the one Ohm was looking for.

“Umm sorry but I have no plan of donating my blood in the Parking l…” - he didn’t even let me complete.

“Ai Sat I am not asking for donations” - he said rather angrily and a short guy snickered at me no maybe at him most likely.

“Well then I don’t think we have something to talk I will Just go on my way” - but he grabbed my shoulder

ahhh fuck it hurts

Well, I’ll say his grip was strong but I threw his hands away from my shoulder.

“Hey no need to get all touchy”

“Why don’t like it but you like people touching you or is it just for someone else’s girlfriends”

A guy behind him snarled at me. Okay, I won’t say that it didn’t confuse me.

“Guys if you want to say something just say it, don’t beat around the bush”

“Okay let’s make it clear how dare you sleep with my friend’s girlfriend?” - Okay now I am confused.

“Whom are you talking about?”

“My girlfriend” - his friend snarled.

“Yes, Mr. Einstein but do your girl has a name or not huh ?” - I am utterly irritated by them.

“Her name is rosy.” - Hmm rosy I don’t think I have been with someone like that.

“Man I don’t think you are asking the right person because I don’t think I know some rosy.”

“You Bastard don’t you dare to lie I know you slept with her last night.” - Okay so her name was rosy.

“Oh yeah man I remember now yeah I was with her last night sorry I didn’t get to ask her name”

“You are pathetic” - Ohm’s lover boy spat with utter disgust.

“Look here mister I was drunk in a pub then she came rambling about how her love life sucks and begging me to fuck her and I don’t think if you were in my condition then you would have let go of that opportunity.” -

  Then I turned to her supposed boyfriend and said

“I am not saying that I am Saint but I am not the one responsible” - now I can see that guy was ashamed well who wouldn’t be if their girl go around saying these kinds of stuff.

But the other guy was still trembling with the anger I don’t know what this guy’s problem is but before he can say something he was interrupted by nick calling me.

“Hey Aran”

“Hi nick um I am in between something can we talk later.”

She then turned to boys and then me she gave me her best seductive smile and said

“Okay, babe I’ll meet you in the pub so that I can properly congratulate you hmm”

Well, it won’t take an Einstein’s mind to understand how properly she meant and who am I to deny.

“Yeah sure let’s meet at the M block’s pub” - then I moved to her ear

“they have some lavish rooms there if we want.”

Then she went on her way and then I turned to the boys and oh boy the middle guy was grinning like a mad person.

“umm, what happened?”

“Nothing do you and she is something going between”

Well, that was personal.

“just as much as it looks” - and suddenly his face saddened, but before I can figure out what happened he again started grinning. Is he on periods or what his mood swings are dangerous?

“Why are you asking?”

“Ummm nothing just nothing everything is perfect” - he said and took my hand in a forceful shake and was grinning maniacally.

“Nothing just perfect thanks man I love you for this”

huh, I think he is losing his mind. Then he walked away with his friends. Weird guy.

Suddenly my head started to ache and then I realized that my friend just smacked me.

“Hey what?”

“Nothing why are you standing here instead of waiting for me in the pool?”

“oh I just got bored so I started strolling around”

“Who you were talking to?”

“Aah nothing some idiot kids came here to beat me for banging his friend's girlfriend”

I wanted to laugh remembering his friend's face after I told him the truth.