Problem solved

After sometime aran came towards them but thanit had a bad feeling about how aran was eyeing him. He took thanit's hand & dragged him away without saying anything. He dragged him to his car,

"Keys?" aran asked thanit was confused at first but then he realised what aran wants, he gave him his car keys.

Aran drove them out of University without saying anything.

He dragged thanit to his dorm & closed the door with a loud bang making him flinch a bit.

"Sit" aran gestured towards his bed & went to his kitchen boiling water.

Thanit's POV

Aran didn't said a mere word to me he just ordered me to sit, but how could I he didn't even told me if he has forgiven me or not.

I followed him to the kitchen before I could speak,

"What are you doing here?" he asked angrily.

"I just wanted to talk, look baby I know you are angry but please.." aran dragged me out of kitchen to the room and threw me on the bed.

"Baby" I couldn't say anything because he straddle himself on my lap & undid my neck tie then he unbuttoned my shirt a bit.

Are we going to have make up sex. I kept looking at him intently but he was just concentrating in opening my shirt. My doubt confirmed seeing his hands going towards my crotch I gulped at my realisation and closed my eyes feeling him unlock my belt slowly.

His touch was making me moan, I just let him have his way I mean he was angry he must have more steam to blow.

I was expecting him to kiss me either on neck or lips so I just laid down, but I waited for some seconds nothing came so I just opened my eyes & saw aran at the corner of room, smirking at me.

"Sleep" he left with this, fuch that was embarrassing I was moaning when he was merely brushing his hands, my wild imagination even gave me a boner.

So I decided to do the best thing I could sleep my embarrassment.

"..nit wake up... wake up" I heard aran waking me up so I opened my eyes, he was holding a tray.

"Getup here I have porridge for you, do you have to take medicine" he asked.

"Umm yeah it's in the bag" I signed towards my bag from which he got my meds & made me eat everything he made, well that wasn't hard because he is a great cook.

"Can we talk now" I ask holding his hand when he was going to wash all the plates.

"One minute" he said. After some minutes he came back & stood near the bed folding hands.

"I know you are angry but I swear I won't ever something dumb like that ever".

"Are you sure?" aran asked raising his brow.

"Yes baby I promise I won't ever" I said truly.

"But from where I am looking it all looks different" why is he being poetic now.

"Baby what do you mean?" I asked hesitantly.

"What I can see is that after getting discharged you just came to my dorm did what we can say 'a Sun strike', yeah something like that & then you when I didn't accepted you came to attend university the very next day when I clearly remember doctors have prescribed you a weeks bedrest, hence nothing much changed then the last incident you are jeopardizing your health ".