Problem in paradise

Author's POV

Everything was going perfect, mew & aran was living there dream. The way ohm & thanit gets over possessive on them, they just love that. They have been on number of double dates, sometimes ohm & thanit refuses but after some warnings or bribe they come along.

Ohm & Thanit has never said 'I love you' to their said lovers, but mew & aran was okay with it, they were happy that ohm & thanit don't make empty promises to them to which they just take it as a mission to make them fall for them as much as they love their boyfriends.

For thanit & ohm it was okay overall, sometimes they mess the situation up but with the support of their respective partners they get away.

For ohm he haven't told his brothers about mew because he was scared of their perception.

In front of their brothers they are friends, that's it nothing more nothing less. But all his friends knew about him & mew , well he don't see any problem in that because it could be a good way to ward off mew's worshipers.

Mew has been nothing but a good lover to him, he never demanded anything from him, he just happily accepted everything he gave, even sometimes his anger to which he apologize the second he comes in his sense. Ohm was uncertainly getting adicted to mew, to his smile & everything.

Ohm dealt with lhong in his own way so he doesn't disturb mew again & surely don't flirt with him. In one word he was happy with the way their relation was, but he couldn't guarantee, he was sure enough that he will leave mew if it would be about his brothers,

Mew knew there is something missing in their relationship, something which he couldn't put a finger on. So he decided to wait until ohm falls for him then he will surely have that unknown thing in the relationship.

Thanit started coming out of his comfort zone, he started trusting aran with anything which was the most difficult hurdle in their relationship.

He even started leaning on aran's shoulders for emotional support every time he feels off. He can feel that aran has become a pillar in his life with whom he can trust anything & everything.

He still doesn't like to lie his father, so he tries to meet him at the college only, but if it is about Aran some lies can be neglected.

Thanit has made sure that everyone (people of aran's faculty) knows that aran belongs to him so noone try their luck on him.

First some days were hell for him because out of nowhere girls appear asking for aran's time & if they are asking seductively it couldn't be because of help in studies. At first he tried to be rude but then he started conveying the message by small touches, hugs, kisses in public & all. He even deliberately leave hickey on his neck & chest so girls of his faculty will know.

As for thanit he wasn't ready to show everyone that he is in relationship. So in front of his friends aran was a friend, which aran understood effortlessly so thanit didn't had to be stressed about it.

Thanit didn't try to ask him if he want him to tell people or not, because he was afraid that if aran said yes he wouldn't be able to do that. Overall everything was nice he enjoyed being with aran.

For aran everything was a fairy tale, thanit always come to pick him, drops him on time. Sometimes he even skip his classes to meet aran, which he never expected from thanit. There relationship was just like the way he wanted but the problem is aran never had any relationship, it was his first so he didn't understood which he was going to understand a particular day, one week before their semester exams.