First kiss

(This chapter will give you a bit glimpse about why thanit is so obsessed to be perfect)

Aran's pov

Asexual, seriously couldn’t he get anything else to fool us. We will see how much of an asexual you are.

Thanit was taking too much time in the washroom I see off Ohm-Mew and went in the search of him.

When I was at the door of the men’s room I heard

“Mam please you shouldn’t be doing that"

isn’t it Thanit?

I busted the door open and saw that Thanit is standing near the sink and the girl was hovering over him.

“Aran help.” Thanit said and I was seriously having a hard time controlling my laughter. I mean with he can push her off him but all he was doing is to bury himself in the wall.

He is a gentleman tsk tsk Mr. Goodie shoes. Here comes your hero to the rescue baby.

“Can I ask you what you are doing with my boyfriend?” you know who was the most shocked one, our Thanit

naah my Thanit.

You find someone else for you.

“Your boyfriend?” she asked and continued,

“but he didn’t say anything.”

“From what I can see he is denying”

“umm yeah.” then she again had a seductive look and said, “how about we do threesome?”

“What three what?” my innocent baby asked, he is precious.

“Threesome baby by which I can pleasure you both at a time.” she said

“WHAT No you won’t touch him, listen here miss I am being considerate of you that’s why I am asking you that you should leave right now or it won’t be good for you.” Fuck his warning is also so innocent wonder had he ever cussed I think not.

Seems like Thanit ’s cute little warning worked and she left. Leaving us.

“So what happened you didn’t know what threesome is?” I asked decided to tease him.

“I am asexual why would I?”

“Don’t tell me you haven’t even masturbated.” and ohhh boooyyyy he was flushed. With a cute red tint on his face fully covering his ears.

“Why should I tell you about my private matters.” private matters psst baby it is very necessary for our future but I won’t say that cause he’ll run away.

“There are no private matters so what will you say.” I deliberately mocked him.

“I would be surprised if you say that you have kissed.” I continued.

“Hey you are going too far and for your kind information I am not even a virgin.”

“Don’t tell me that you decided to be asexual after your first nights' review ahahaha.”

wow, I am getting on his nerves I hope something fruitful comes out.

“Hey stop it right there I am asexual by my choice, not some review or anything.”

“Yeah, I’ll pretend that I believe you.”

“you don’t believe me”

“I don’t even believe that you know how to kiss.”