I don't want to love you

Thanit’s POV

I followed aran after he abruptly left mew’s performance, but he is nowhere to be seen, where did he go?

I searched for him everywhere and there he is going towards the parking lot. Shit! he is drunk.

“Hey aran” I called him I mean seriously his steps are fumbling but he wants to drive right now. He didn’t look at me continued his attemps to put his key in the keyhole.

“Hey where are you going lemme take you there, you won’t be able to drive there” I suggested thinking he won't fight me now.

“Go fuck yourself” he shouted,  not even looking at me, what the hell is with him.

“Aran stop being a brat and let me take you” he finally opened his car door & tried to go in but I held him by his shoulder.

“I told you I am taking you why can’t you listen” I can’t see his beautiful eyes because this drunk person is wearing goggles, I mean who wears them at night, wait is he crying.
I tried to remove his goggles but he swat them away.

“Don’t you dare to touch me” he spat on my face, but I don’t know why I have a feeling he is masking his anger to hide something.

“Fine I won’t but you are coming with me”.

“Who gave you right to order me, no one orders Aran Noppanut” I don’t know if I am insane or not but drunk aran is cuter, I mean imagine him in dishevelled hair, pink cheeks, red rosy lips, cute little nose that he is touching every now & then, only I can’t see his eyes but he is looking too cute to not touch him, shit thanit control your emotion or this guy won’t think twice before hitting your balls.

“Okay I am not ordering The great Aran Noppanut, but your highness you have to come with me” I tried to coax.

“Beg me” he said, literally he ia asking me to beg for his own safety  I mean he should be greatful he is cute & all or else It would be him who would be begging.

“The great Aran Noppanut sir, it’s not right for you to be here like this in night, so could you do a favor to this servant of yours & come to my car so I could take you to your palace”.

“No Not convincing at all get on your knees then beg me & this time correctly” He said, have you ever seen a big baby if not then come here & see this big pouting cute drunk baby. Who is sitting on the driver’s seat and giving me orders like Queen Elizabeth.

I got on my knees & said “your highness it’s late night you should return home or you won’t be able to complete your beauty sleep, so please your highness move towards my royal cart so that I can escort you home.”

“Hmmm lemme think” he said while making himself comfortable on the seat with a finger on his chin, Goodddd could he be any cuter. I chuckled at my thoughts.

Then after some time not getting any reply I checked him & here his highness is sleeping comfortably on the seat.
I lift him bridal style & took him towards my car.

I put him on the passenger’s seat, tied his belt but after taking a good amount of time to stare him & yeah also removed his glasses I derived away.

I parked near his dorm & get off the driver’s seat to get his keys. I checked his pockets of jacket, no luck, to front pockets nothing. Okay only back pocket left hmmm not that hard.

I opened his belt, put his head on my shoulder & moved my hands towards his back pocket, but just imagine if he woke up now then he would seriously think of me as a pervert.