The Beginning of Love

Jude's POV

If Connors dad would only allow me to see Connor. What if Connor thinks I hate him? What if he thinks I don't like gay people? Would he think this?
I need to see him now.
"Come on...Jude...I'll let you see Connor. If you still want to?" Adam says just as he is done talking to Lena. My heart starts racing as soon as I stand up.
Adam opens the door and Connor looks so upset. Is it because of me? Connor notices me and smiles then sits up on his bed. Connor has a smile from ear to ear and I can't help but smile back because why not, we both look like dorks right now.
-
Connors POV

Jude. Jude. Jude. That's all my brain and heart is saying. I glance back up to the TV just so Jude doesn't see me blushing. I take his hand and look up at him. His eyes...his mouth...everything. I notice his hands have some blue nail polish on his nails.
"What's this?" I ask
Jude smiles then replies with "War Paint."
I smile like an idiot and just look back up to the TV. Jude glances up also and I notice so I move over to make room for him.
"Thank you Connor" he blurts out.
"Well I'm not a mean guy to leave my boyfriend standing."
I realize what I said and I clam up immediately and look out the window so he doesn't see how much I am blushing.
"Boy-what? Is that what we are?"
Jude questions.
"Umm well I mean I did come out because of you so I mean, do you? Jude Adams Foster want to be mine?" I ask with my eyes shut so I don't see his reaction.
"When we kissed at my house Connor I knew I was and I knew what I wanted so I guess you cab decide the answer." Jude stops speaking. What? Was I rejected? I close my eyes so the tears don't come out but just as I do Jude leans over and clashes his lips against mine. Wow...
"That's your answer. By the way instead of you always making the first move I made it. Did I do good?" Jude asks
"Well good enough to be my boyfriend.
°

°
A/N
Hope y'all enjoyed I will be making more so comment what you guys think. Thank you all.