Revelations

Okay so I'm kinda back and trying to fix my crappy jonnor story. So here I go. Btw I'm only doing one POV per story.
×
Connor Stevens

"Jude you know that what Gavin said doesn't matter right?"

He seemed shaken up about what happened and what Gavin had said. His hands were sweating and his breathing was getting heavier.

"I. Uh. I need a breather. I am gonna go, uh, step outside."

I have to help him. I need to find the reason he is so freaked out.

"Connor! Help! Its Daria."

Its Daria? She just left with Gavin, what's wrong? I need to help him though. I grab my crutches and hobble over to the front door and see it. I see her body. She is lying there unconscious.

"Connor get Stef or Lena or someone, fast!"

I go as fast as my crutches can carry me and I get into the kitchen.

"Lena! Stef!"

They come running down the stairs and looking at us worried.

"Connor what's wrong?" Lena asks.

"Outside. It's one of our friends, she is hurt."

Stef runs outside and goes and squats down by Daria. Gavin. He did this.

"Now Connor, can you tell me who did-"

"Gavin."

I said it. There now they know.

"Gavin? The one you got in a fight with?"

Yes.

"Yes. Mrs Foster, yes."

"We will have that taken care of."

×
×
×
{Jude's Room}

"Connor?"

I open my eyes and look over at him. Gosh. He is so perfect.

"Yeah?"

Jude breathes in.

"I just wanna say thank you. Thank you for sticking with me all this time."

"Jude! Your welcome! Why would you think I would leave you?"

"Every kid that I have met, has done that to me. I thought you would just walk away."

He meant that. He thought that. He believed that. I can't let him have those thoughts.

"Jude, the stuff we have been through should prove to you that I'm here. I mean I did come out gay to everyone and my dad. I wouldn't have done that for someone I didn't love- no! I mean like."

I chuckle and he smiles back.

"I love- no! Like you back too."

He gives me a smirk and grabs my hand. Gosh. I really do have someone who is perfect. I ne