Be Mine For The Night.

Jude's POV

*At School*
°
I slip out of Chemistry as fast as I can so I can get to Connors locker to surprise him. I reach his locker and there is a crumbled note taped to his locker. It reads:
" Dear Faggot:
Well we know about your little secret with that little queer. You know it would be a shame if everyone on the soccer team found out about this. Ima tell em okay? Okay. Plus you can't do nothing bout this cuz faggots don't fight.
From Your secret hater"
I throw the note in my backpack while wiping my tears away. I can't let Connor know about this I have to get this away from-
"Hey! Jude you left me in Chemistry and I was looking everywhere for you" Connor said. I had the surprise in my bag and I had to grab it but keep the note from falling out.
"Oh hey Connor umm I have something for you!" I say as I reach for my bag. I look at his face and it looks so confused. I give it to him and he smiles big and throws it in his bag.
"Wait Connor, you aren't going to open it?" I say as I glance at him in confusion.
"Well I mean I wanna open it in a sweet atmosphere, like our first date." He says as he takes ahold of my hand and squeezes it. Connor mentioned a first date like he implied for me to ask him. I have to, and I am going to.

°

Connor's POV

*At Jude's house*
°
"Hey Jude do you actually want to work on Chemistry or just chill and talk, please say chill and talk." I say as I am just beginning to start closing my textbook. Just as I close it Jude grabs the book and sets it aside.
"I mean if you want? I am fine with it I don't really care." Jude smiles and lays down on my lap, which makes me have butterflies in my stomach.
"Well Jude ya do know there is another type of chemistry?" I say winking at him. He looks confused and kinda furrows his eyebrows. I stop his confusion very quickly by planting a soft and innocent kiss on his perfect lips. He looks up and smiles then begins to speak but stops.
"What is it Jude?" I ask sounding concerned.
"Well nothing really but I wanted to ask you out on a date like our first date?" He looks up and kinda winks at me. I don't know what to say to him, I mean I like him and all but people have been giving me a hard time especially the soccer team. So I suck it up and do something daring.
"Jude? Are you kidding me? Yes I would love that, why didn't you ask sooner? I mean we have been dating for two weeks now, but anyways yes."
I grab his hand and for some reason my heart tells me something is wrong.
"So okay I have it planned for tomorrow night, and we are going to Gatti's Pizza and eat and play arcade games then to a movie if time. Is that fine?" Jude asks looking up at me like a puppy.
"Its a relationship with both of us right?" I ask giving him a small smirk. He smiles then gives me a hug and walks me out front.
*One day later at the arcade*
"Wow um pretty busy, maybe we should umm-"
"This looks perfect I can't wait to play the games with you" Jude interrupts me as I am speaking. I turn and look around for any excuse I can make to get out of here. I spot one of my soccer friends and make eye contact with me then I glance away real quick. I look at Jude then smile to show I am having fun. My soccer friend runs over to the soccer captain, Gavin, then whispers something to him and they both start laughing. I turn to Jude and then notice he is gone. I look around frantically and then I see him...and her? I see my dad, but he is with...a lady. This doesn't make-
"Connor come on I already bought our game cards let's go have fun" Jude says interrupting my thoughts again. I look over at him and then to my dad and I assume Jude caught on because he nudges me to look away. I have to see it I need to see who the girl is! My dad walks outside with the girl and I get anxious.
"Jude can we step outside to see who it is? Please Jude we can come right back?" Jude nods so we step outside to see what he is doing. I look across the parking lot and notice my dad on his knees with his hand up proposing. What?!?! No?!?! Who is she?!?!
Wham!!!
I turn around to see Jude on the ground with Gavin and the rest of the soccer team standing over Jude. I feel a tear go down my face.
"We are them." Gavin says as he comes towards me.
"Don't fight, faggots don't fight." Just as he says that he punches me, and I go down. I look up one last time before seeing everyone from the soccer team around my useless body. All I see is black...
•••
To be continued ~~~~~