The After Party

Jude's POV

"Connor? Where are you" I look over at a puddle of blood and notice Adam is leaning over Connors body. Is he...? He can't be, there is no way. Come on Connor move, Connor please.
"Jude...bud hey are you okay, don't worry its not your blood its...his. Come on, grab my hand." Adam helps me up and sits me down right next to the women I saw before everything went black. She glances at Connor then looks at me.
"Hi, umm I'm Delanie. I'm-" I interrupt her so she doesn't speak to me.
"Yeah I know, I saw him propose and just so you know Connor won't be happy" I try to get up but I fall over and get dizzy. Delanie helps me up and she sets me up then gasps.
"Errrrrrgggggg Jude. Jude? Jude?!" Connor starts waking up and trying to walk but he keeps stumbling. I jump up and run over to him and grab him.
"Connor oh gosh I thought you were seriously hurt. I was about to scream" Connor looks up and smiles then he speaks.
"Scream for me please?" He looks up at me with his puppy dog eyes.
"Okay if you really-" just then he leans in and kisses me. I feel all of his worries and feelings transfer into the kiss, then I smile while kissing him. He continues to keep kissing me and saying things that are all lovey dovey.
"Connor, I'm fine. Don't worry about me, let's worry about you." I look down at him and he has a bloody gash going down the side of his face.
"Jude, I thought I lost you. I heard the smack and I thought I lost you." I smile and grab his face then hold him for a minute. I turn around and notice Adam is staring at us. I let go of Connor and kinda back away, so Adam doesn't get upset.
"Jude...its fine, I welcome you and him. He has started acting better since y'all became a umm...thing. Its fine just make sure he isn't too hurt." Adam says. He comes over and kneels down to help me grab Connor to his feet.
"Thank you Jude. I know I never said it but thank you. Your part of our family." He smiles and Connor and I hug him together and I realize that Adam doesn't have any anger. I can feel it. After we get Connor up on his feet, we set him over by Delanie and Adam takes me to his car to check up on me. I notice Connor and Delanie talking, she smiles so something has got to be going good.
°

°
Connors POV

I get up and get set down next to the lady. Who is she? Why is she here? She isn't family. I move a bit after Jude walks off and I kinda fall on her and she helps me get to sitting down again.
"I know you don't know me but I'm Delanie and I have known your dad for-" she was speaking but I cut her off.
"I get it. He loves you and I'm fine with that but he is a crazy drunk." I tell her the truth so she can get prepared. Delanie looks at me with a very confused look and then begins to speak.
"Well I don't care because I love him too and you should be optimistic about him and I instead of acting like...this" she stands up for him. No one has ever done that for my dad. She must love him. I get a little upset with her because she thinks she knows him so good.
"Well I'm not acting like anything, I'm just tired. Oh and umm how many times has my dad mentioned me?" She starts playing with her hands and looks up at me and shakes her head as if to say 'none'. I clench my fist and can feel my tears coming to surface. I let a tear slide down my face.
"None? Wow I should've known its okay, go be happy with him but just don't get hurt and act like I didn't warn you. I don't care." I feel my foot digging into the ground to control my anger from getting the best of me. Delanie smiles and looks at me with the grin.
"Good. Because I don't care about you. Little bitch doesn't even know respect." I go silent after she says that and I can feel my blood go to 212°f after that. I know what I am going to say and I finally decide to say it.
"It was going to be a fun night but then I saw you and my world went crashing down. I wish I never-" I start to yell but she interrupts me.
"I thought I was going to have fun screwing your dad with out having his little queer roaming around the house but I-" I finally decide I have had enough of her bull crap so I say it.
"Screw you. You little...little...LITTLE BITCH!" Delanie looks at me and she starts having tears fall down her face and gets up and runs to my dad's car. She starts talking to him and he clenches his fists then starts walking towards me. I didn't even regret calling her a bitch but when my dad starts pulling me by my hair I know that I regret everything that happened that night. Even saying yes to Jude...

A/N sorry I haven't written in a bit, I had a bad case of writers block but I hope this story impressed y'all. I really really really need feed back so please give me some. Please. Thank y'all❤❤❤!!!