Just Living

Jude's POV

I left the hospital with Connor in my head. Lena was standing in the hallway chatting with Adam when Daria showed up.
"Jude oh gosh hey" Daria shouted. I looked down and looked back up again to notice Daria had been crying.
"Umm is everything okay Daria?" I ask.
"Well um Connor kinda dumped me for no real reason and said it would make him happy and..." Daria starts blabbing away but I just get lost in my thoughts. Wow. Connor broke up with Daria for me? One of the prettiest and most popular girl, he dumped her for me? Wow just wow I can't believe I have someone like-
"Jude? Um Jude ?" Daria had interuppted my thoughts and asked me a question. I feel so rude for listening but I have to find out the answer so I suck it up and ask.
"I don't get you question, could you ask it again please?" I lied. Daria nods and giggles a bit.
"Oh yeah totes well did Connor say anything about why he broke up with me? I mean like if you don't want to answer its fine I guess I'll just be depressed for my whole entire 7th grade, but its okay." She says. Is Daria trying to play the pity party for herself thinking she will find a way to get Connor back? At this moment I drift back to what Connor told me on his hospital bed.
() {} ()
"I can't believe we are actually boyfriends, its feels so right." Connor says. I blush and lay my head down on his chest so I can hear his heartbeat.
"Me either." I reply. I hear his heartbeat one last time then I tangle my fingers with his hand like a vine growing on a tree. I feel my stomach sink and then I think back to when I was made fun of for people thinking I was gay. What if it starts again? I have to ask him so I do.
"Hey Connor um what do we tell people about us? You know like do we tell them we are dating?"
°

°
Connor's POV

"Hey Connor um what do we tell people about us? You know like do we tell them we are dating?" I hear Jude ask. My mind starts racing and I can't think of an answer so I just decide to change the subject.
"You know Daria was always talking about me and her date, ya know like the day her and I started dating. Do you want to do that now that you and I are together?" I say but as soon as I do I start smiling hoping he would forget about his little question.
"Look Connor I want to do the date thing like you said and I will do it, but I want to know what to do about the public thing?" Jude asks rubbing his hands together furiously. He's nervous so I have to answer.
"Tell em. Tell them about you and I, do it. I just want to be happy with my boyfriend" Jude smiles and hugs me tighter. Gosh I love my Judicorn.

°

Jude's POV

Daria was rubbing her legs together and biting her nails so I decide to let the first person that we tell be Daria.
"Daria look, the reason why Connor broke up with you is because he had come out gay. He told me yesterday and um now him and I are uhh ummm dating." I say kinda flinching so she doesn't scream or freak out. She just smiles and nods.
"Awe Jude, at least you were honest. I'm sorry I was always rubbing him in your face, I'm sorry. You and him are gonna be the best couple in school. I'll see you later, have fun with Connor. He is a keeper." Daria smiles and I notice a tear slide down her face and then she walks away. I pull my hand up to my heart and let out a sigh. At this moment I can finally be with Connor without and worries.
<>
{}
[]
A/N
Thank you guys for reading my last one. Sorry this is so freaking long, just go and enjoy!