The Problem

Jude's POV

Daria? What is wrong with her? I can't figure it out so I decide to text Connor and ask him to talk to her.
"Hey Jude. I know we barely talk anymore but I just wanted to talk to you once." I look to left and I notice Taylor there.
"Taylor! How are you gonna say that, you never talk to me!" I smile at her and Taylor play hits me. Taylor has been there for me all this time, she has actually helped me figure out about Connor. Taylor has been there for me this whole time.
"Yeah, but I'm serious. I'm so sorry we haven't talked, you have been a major help in my life and I pushed you away." Taylor stops laughing and gives me hug for a 'its fine' type thing. I have a feeling that she knows about Darias little snap, but I decide not to ask her. I decide that Lena might have a file on Daria so I go to her.

| Jude just arrived at Lena's office |

I open the door and I see Lena doing so paperwork and then she looks up at me.
"Everything okay honey?" She sits up and looks concerned so I tell her.
"Actually no. The kids in the seventh grade wing threw Connor and I a happy one month anniversary party, and Daria was the person who had the idea. After Connor walked me to my locker and then Daria came on over. She told me that I stole Connor from her, and that I was a queer. I was gonna ask you if she had anything wrong with her, or a file?" Lena looks worried and then she stands up and crosses to the front of her desk.
"Jude, I'm so sorry that Daria would say that to you. Unfortunately I cannot show you any of her personal business. I can tell you that she has to go to the nurse everyday at 8:30 to take her medicine. Yeah I know you may not have known, but Daria is Bi Polar. That may have been the reason for her little out break." Lena comes next to me and sits down patting my back. This just doesn't make sense? Why would she not have told Connor or Taylor at least.
"Mom, I don't get it. We saw her after 8:30 and she wasn't fine. I don't get it?" The way Lena looked at me, I could tell she knew the answer.
"Yes honey but this morning when we got here, the nurse was looking for her. So Daria has not had her medicine yet, so I would watch out. Now Jude you are kinda late so get to class." I get up to leave and Lena stops me.
"Jude, here's a pass so you don't get in trouble. Just in case." I take the pass and open the door. I think back to to the night at the arcade. I never told Lena about the entire soccer team and how they hurt Connor and I.
"Okay mom, I'll see you later bye love you. Oh and thank you." Lena nods and goes back to working on the paperwork. I leave and go out in the hallway, I see Daria and she is talking to Gavin. Gavin is the captain of the soccer team, and he also will do anything to hit Connor. I'm pretty sure Daria is telling him some lies just so he hurt Connor or I. I don't want anything to happen but Daria can't control her disease, its all her disease.
°

°
Connors POV

Where is he? What happened to Jude? I keep looking around for him and I don't see him anywhere.
Buzz!
My phone just vibrated please tell me its Jude and that he is coming. I check my phone and its not Jude its...Gavin. Why would he be texting me. I open the message and then we begin texting.
Gavin- "Why are you still talking crap about me ?"
Connor- "I haven't so we can stop talking now."
Gavin- "No bitch. You can't talk crap and expect me not to beat your ass"
Connor- "You sound like an idiot right now just stop. I have got muscles and you are just tall and skinny."
Gavin- "That's it, I'm gonna beat your ass. Afterschool."
Connor- "Whatever."
I set my phone and the bell rings, so I go to last period. It still doesn't make sense how Jude has missed all day. Just then I see Jude coming down the hallway towards me. I run up and hug him, gosh he is so perfect I swear.
"Jude! I was worried sick! Don't ever do that to me again!" He smiles and we share a quick kiss in the hallway then we go to math together.

| Skip to the final bell |

"Come on let's go Jude. Oh and also Gavin keeps trying to fight me so beware." He nods and grabs my hand and we continue to walk down the hallway. Then we notice him.
"Hey bitch! Ready to fight?" I look at Jude and then step forward in front of Gavin, letting go of Jude's hand.
"No one is fighting here. You are just gonna get hurt if you do. Don't even think about-" Gavin punches me in the stomach and starts laughing, then a crowd starts to form. I look down and then I uppercut him and he falls down to the ground and starts groaning. I hop on top of him and start punching him repeatedly. He takes a pencil and jabs me in the side then I roll over and start grabbing my side then he sits up.
"Yeah you are a little bitc-" I sock him the face and he goes back down, he twitches every now and then. Jude help me up and then Monte and three other teachers come up to us. Monte grabs me by the collar and pulls me into her office. The other teachers then grab Gavin and help him up and take him to the nurse.
°

°
Jude's POV

I run over to Montes office and sit outside waiting for Connor to come out and then Daria shows up.
"Hey Jude, sorry about Connor. I hope he-"
"Don't speak to me Daria." I look up at her with complete anger and then look back.
"What?" She looks confused so I answer her question.
"Don't talk to me unless you have taken you special Bi Polar pills. If not then don't speak to me." Daria huffs and then walks off and then screams. Monte opens the door and sends Connor out of her office.
"So how did it go? It isn't bad is it?" Connor looks to the side and then down.
"I've been suspended for five days Jude..."