Power Couple

Jude's POV

"Connor! Connor come back! Connor don't go!"
I saw Connor leave and he didn't even look back at me. Connor paused once he arrived at the door. Connor turned around and smiled.
"Awe little Jude. I'm so sorry, not really, but we are done!" He still smiled and looked as if he didn't care. Did he? Connor opened the door and walked out to the driveway. "Connor! Connor come back! Connor don't go!" I find myself drowning in anxiety, depression, and drowning in my screams.
|||
"Hey Jude! Listen, hey wake up! Stop freaking out, its just a dream."
Connor grabbed me by my waist and pulled me into a hug.
"Listen, babe its okay." I finally snap out and get back to reality.
"I thought you left me. In my dream, I thought you left me." I chuckle and look into his eyes. They're so perfect, I reach over and grab his hand and hold his hand close to my heart.
"Connor I guess I just freaked out because it felt so...real. I get you would never leave me because you like me too mu-" Connor interrupts me by kissing me again. I feel like I can do anything when he kisses me. Connor grabs me by my waist and pulls me so close to him and continues to kiss him. I feel him start to pull away so I do the same. Connor looks me in my eyes and grabs my waist again.
"Let's not say 'like', that just sounds childish. Well if you are ready I kinda want to not like you, but like um Love You?" I smile and hug him.
"I thought you would never ask, you big dork!" We start laughing and then we go back to our beds to go back to sleep.
"Hey I love you Jude." Connor looks over at me with puppy eyes hoping I will say it back.
"Hey Con um come lay in my bed tonight." He gets up and looks kinda down that I didn't say 'I loved him'. Connor plops down and starts to cuddle with me so I do the same.
"Also I forgot! I love you too, I always have!" Connor hugs me sideways and starts smiling. I set my head on his chest, and we intertwine our legs. That's the position we stay in all night until morning.
|Skip to morning|
Beep! Beep! Beep!
"Ughhh, Jude just shut that thing up and cuddle with me." I try to get up and Connor keeps pulling me down to lay with him.
"Connor, I um have to go to school because like my mom is the vice principal." I sit up and laugh, while Connor still lays in the bed.
"Um Jude, we have a good reason to be a little late to school." Connor looks up at me with his puppy eyes again.
"Nice try Con, but like cuddling is not a good reason. Its a good idea but not good excuse." I hop up and go to the closet to pick out a shirt and jeans. Connor appears at the door laughing.
"Hey Jude, have you come out of the closet yet. 'Cause from the looks of it, you are still in the closet." He starts laughing and leans against the door.
"Shut up you big goof!" I throw a shirt at him and he catches it in his hands. I stare at him with my jaw dropped because he has excellent reflexes.
"Awe Jude, I love this shirt. Wear it today please?" I nod my head and then grab it to change into it. I enjoy Connor helping me pick out my clothes, it makes me feel like I can fit in. Connor and I finish with everything that we have to do in the morning and we come back up to our room.
"Wait, there is still something that you aren't wearing that will work." I look down and start to panic because I thought I was done with everything.
"Wait! What is it?" Connor starts laughing and I have a feeling its a joke.
"Well um, my lips." Connor grabs my waist and starts kissing me, but I feel how anxious he is in the kiss. Its like Connor wants something more then just pressing our lips together. I believe he wants to 'make out', but I don't think I'm ready or even know how to. Connor pulls away after ten seconds.
"Its okay if you don't want to try making out?" He keeps his hands on my waist which feel amazing.
"I'm ready, but I don't think I'm good." I blush and then we resume kissing, which feels astonishing.
| Skip To School |
°

°
Connor's POV

Lena drops Jude and I off at the seventh grade wing and we get out. I feel awkward after Jude and I kissed earlier. Just because I think he wasn't ready.
"Hey Jude, I'm sorry if I forced you to kinda make out with me." Jude looks over at me and smiles then grabs my hand.
"Look Connor, its fine. You didn't even force me to do anything. Sure it was new but I am glad we tried it because I was curious also." Jude looks forward and his mouth drops. I decide to look forward and there it is. Half of the student body decided to throw a one month anniversary for Jude and I.
"Surprise Guys!" We hear Daria tell us as we look around.
"Gay is okay!" We hear Taylor chime in and she begins laughing at her own joke.
"You guys are like the Power Couple of this entire school, I swear!" Taylor says as she gets a sip from the water fountain. I look over at Jude and he is smiling as he sees everything.
"Umm you two have to kiss once you get under the sign." Daria whispers in my ear. I laugh and nod my head, after I take Jude to the sign and lean down to kiss him. Jude accepts and he kisses me back which feels amazing.
"Thanks again everyone for doing this!" I say as Jude and I leave to go to our class. I drop Jude off at his locker and I return to mine.
°

°
Jude's POV

"Okay bye Con, I love you!" I grab his hand and kiss him on the cheek and go to my locker. Daria comes walking up to me and she closes my locker.
"Oh thanks Daria, how did you know I was about to-"
"Shut it queer! Also I am upset with you because you stole Connor. I'll just have to figure a way to break you guys up. I mean every Power Couple has a weakness, ya know? Well okay bye queer boy!" Daria turns around and walks away. Why? Why would Daria say that to me? Daria has been good to Connor and I. I look back at Connors locker and I see her start to talk to him. This is going to be good...