Complaints

Jude's POV

The kiss, it was so amazing. Connor and I chuckle after we pull away. Then Taylor knocks on the window, Connor gets up to let her in because I am still on cloud nine. Connor let's her in and she comes storming over to my bed, then she plops down.
"Why don't you make yourself at home Taylor." Connor says sarcastically.
"Oh Shut up Connor." Taylor punches his stomach and then she looks over to me, next to Connor.
"So you guys are like...What? A gay couple or something?" Taylor sits up after she finishes the last sentence. Connor looks offended by the comment she made, and I guess I did too because Connor comes over and grabs my hand.
"Taylor, that's not what this relationship is. Its just two guys that like or love each other." Connor kisses me in front of Taylor and she kinda squeals.
"Taylor why did you just umm squeal." I ask. Taylor starts to fidget with her hands and she darts her eyes to the wall, then takes a deep breath.
"Okay so like I wanted you two to date ever since I saw Connor hold your hand. Then when you guys looked at each other I knew you guys loved each other. I just was trying to play 'bad cop' to try to scare you guys." She sighs and relaxes. Connor grabs my waist and starts hugging me and tickling. Taylor starts to laugh and then she pats Connor on the back.
"Hey guys again I'm so happy for you two. I'm gonna get going, but I love you and Connor. Bye you guys." Taylor starts to leave and Connor and I say bye in unison. I look up at him and he has this weird grin on his face, he again begins tickling me. I couldn't take it anymore and the only way to stop him was to reach up and plant a kiss on him.
"Connor! Connor I can't breath! Connor I have to do this..." I grab his back and pull him down with all my strength, then I do it. I kiss him and I feel every single bit of happiness there is. This doesn't make me like Connor much more, it makes me love him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
| Skip to morning before school |
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Connors POV

Instead of me sleeping on Jesus' bed, I fall asleep under Jude while he rests his head on my chest. Gosh he looks so cute when he is sleeping, he looks so cute when he is nervous, he so cute at everything. I can't stand being away from Jude, that's why I always have to spend the night. My phone starts buzzing and I look over. Its my alarm ughh. It says 6:15 and that's usually the time I wake up so I can walk to school and not be late.
"Its early Connor, come on we still have forty five minutes. Come lay with me, I was comfortable." Jude looks up at me when his innocent little puppy eyes so I give in and crawl back into bed. Jude wraps his arm around my waist and he lays his head my shoulder. We lay here for a long time and just before its 7:00 I wake Jude up so him and I can get dressed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
| Time skip to school |
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Connors POV

"Hey Jude, if anyone asks you can tell them about us. I just don't want to make a big deal out of all this." I grab Jude's hand and pull him through the front doors all the way to our lockers. On the way there Jude and I do get a couple of stares but I don't really care. We arrive at my locker and there is Terry and James standing at my locker. The losers that just barely made the soccer team.
"Ew look its queers!" The two start laughing together and then they stop to look around.
"Come on guys laugh with us!" Terry yells hoping that will get there attention. They begin laughing to themselves again and people just stare then all of a sudden a stranger yells something.
"Leave them alone, there people too. Who cares what they do, just move on!" We look back and notice Daria standing there and that she was the stranger. Everyone in the hallways starts laughing at Terry and James, then the two storm off upset. Daria starts walking over to Jude and I, she gives both of us a hug. Daria isn't mad? I don't get this.
"I'm so happy for you guys, I mean I'm jealous but still I support. Just saying everyone else does." I look at Daria and smile, I'm glad I am at peace with Daria. No more worrying about that problem. Daria leaves and everyone starts applauding her then the group starts to applaud Jude and I. This can't be real. It seems like nothing like this would have happened in the past. We reach our locker and Jude looks worried.
"What's wrong Jude?" I grab his arm and pull him closer. Jude closes his eyes and I notice a tear go down his face.
"Well its just that I'm scared, scared because if you and Daria aren't gonna be there then the soccer team will actually murder me." He starts to cry and then I have too, I have to comfort him so I do. I kiss him and for a good long time too. Everyone immediately turns their heads to look at us. I keep kissing him even though I feel the entire hallway staring at us. I pull away and I see a lot of guys leaving the room trying not to say anything. All the girls starts saying 'Awe' or 'So cute!' Then they start to leave.
"Jude I'm your boyfriend, I'm not going anywhere. I will stay here with you because that what you do when you love someone. If you get hurt I will get hurt because when you love someone, getting hurt is part of the package. I can't stand waiting any longer, I Love You Jude.