Chapter 14: Married Life

A/N: sorry guys it has been 3 months since the update I have had really bad writers block and I think I have an idea of what should happen next so if you like the idea in this chapter comment that you like it and I will keep going with it or I will think of a new idea if you don't like it.
~ 3 months later
Maggie's POV:
It's been 3 months since Nash and I got married and it has been going great. We went to Disneyland for our honeymoon. It was the best vacation ever. Nash got an acting job on the TV show The Office. And I got a gig as a Victoria Secret.*phone rings*
Maggie: hello
Patricia: hey girlie
Maggie: hey Patricia how are you I missed ya
Patricia: I'm good i was just about to call you to see if you would like to get lunch and catch up because we haven't seen each other since the wedding.
Maggie: sure where do you wanna meet
Patricia: how bout dunkin donuts.
Maggie: cool meet you there.
~ At Dunkin
Patricia: hey you made
Maggie: hey *hugs Patricia*
Patricia: so how have things been. How's married life.
Maggie: it's been great. Nash got an acting job on the show The Office. I got a Victoria Secret modeling gig.
Patricia: you're gonna be a model! When is the gig
Maggie: in like 3 days. Nash is going with me. How's Cameron.
Patricia: he's good
Maggie: *phone rings* *answers* hello
Nash: hey babe your manager just called and said your gig is getting moved to next week to the photographer got sick.
Maggie: ok babe thanks for telling me. I'm at dunkin with Patricia, do you want anything
Nash: sure a chocolate chip muffin and medium coffee.
Maggie: k babe I will be home in a few mins. Love you
Nash: love you too
Patricia: aww you guys are relationship goals.
Maggie: yea he makes me so happy. I probably should get going. I'll see soon.
Patricia: ok *hugs Maggie goodbye*
~ at Maggie and Nash's House
Maggie: I'm home Nash
Nash: yay your home *kisses* how was it
Maggie: good.
Nash: and I believe I asked you about a coffee and a muffin?
Maggie: I was getting to that babe. Here you go *hands Nash the muffin*
Nash: thank you babe. Your the best
Maggie: Thanks babe
Nash: I was thinking earlier
Maggie: what's on your mind babe
Nash: what do you want for dinner tonight because every night since we got married you have made dinner and I want to for once make you dinner.
Maggie: how bout pancakes or French toast.
Nash: ok babe