Chapter 1: 4 months later

4 months later:

Maggie's POV: it's been 4 months since I met Nash with my best friend and we have been texting each other alot and he has asked me out on a date this Friday nite! * texts patricia*

Maggie: PATRICIA NASH ASKED ME OUT

patricia: OMG GURL WHEN IS IT

Maggie: Friday which is tonite

Patricia: OMG I WILL HELP YOU GET READY

*end of text messages*

Patricia came over and picked out my property of Nash Grier hoodie and some jeans with sneakers.

I was getting ready and Nash called me he was gonna be on his way over.

Nash's POV:

I was on my way over to Maggie's house to pick her up. Tonite was the night I was going to tell Maggie I loved her and ask her to be my girlfriend.

I was going to take her to Olive Garden then to a movie.

Maggie's POV:

Nash and I were on our way to Olive Garden for dinner. After a amazing dinner we head to the movies to see The Fault In Our Stars.

We get on large popcorn and two medium pepsis. Before the movie starts nash and i take a selfie and he tweets it saying"movie date w/@maggiediamond" halfway through the movie at one of the emotional parts Nash put his arm around me for the rest of the movie. After the movie we left the movie theater and got in his car and he drove me home. We get back to my house we sit on the little porch swing. Nash says" Maggie you look so beautiful tonite" " thanks Nash" I say. He leans in and kisses me on the lips.

Nash's POV

I pull away from the kiss and I say "goodnite Maggie" I get up and hug her. She says goodnite. I get in my car drive home.

A/N: hey guys hope u enjoyed the first chapter of my first fanfic. Please give me a chance on this story it's my first one.