Chapter 4: vidcon

Vidcon day 1

Maggie's POV:

I go over to Nash's house and we get ready to go to Vidcon. We drive to the airport and get through security. We finally get to our gate and we wait for 30 minutes and get on the plane and in our seats and I fall asleep for the entire 30 minute flight with y head on Nash's shoulder.

Nash's POV:

Maggie fell asleep so I decided to vlog "hey what's up guys I'm on a plane to Vidcon with Maggie *puts camera on maggie* she's asleep *nash gets in the frame too* so guys this will be Maggie's first Vidcon so if you see us try to not be crazy to overwhelm her alright guys my plane is about to land so I will see you guys later"

Maggie's POV:

We landed and we got to the hotel and slept for a little bit then we got ready to go. I was really nervous. I have never been to a thing like this before. I was wearing a white dress shirt with black leggings and Nash was wearing a blue dress shirt with a tie and dress pants.

When we arrived to Vidcon I got super nervous. There were a bunch of cameras like it was a premiere or something. Nash opened the limo door for me and held it for me to get out and he held my hand during pictures on the way to the entrance and then he whispers something in my ear "Don't worry mags everything will be ok as long as your with me" (A/N sorry if that gave you guys feels)

~ Later in the day

Me and Nash have been at vidcon for 6 hours and I have met my favorite youtubers and right now me and Nash are at a awards thing for youtubers when this happened.

Announcer: so winner of favorite YouTuber of 2014 is....... NASH GRIER

Nash walked up and got his award but then came his speech.

Nash: I guess I have to make a speech. I would like to thank my friends and family for helping me get where I am today. And I would like to especially thank my amazing best friend Maggie. She supports me so much and her involvement in my career has meant the world to me. And I wouldn't be where I am today without her. So Maggie *turns to me* this is dedicated to you.

I started to cry and Nash sat down and the little award show ended. After we went back to our hotel and ordered room service.

9:00 pm

Me: I wanna go to the hot tub

Wanna come with me?

Nash: sure let me out my swim trunks on *grabs velvet box and puts in pocket.

~ At the hot tub

Nash: Maggie

Maggie: yes

Nash: we have known each other for 5 months and I have had the best 5 months in my life. When we met at the event that was the best day of my life. So here's the question *gets on one knee* Maggie Diamond will you do the honor of being my girlfriend *shows promise ring*

Maggie: OMG yes! I would love too

Nash: *puts ring on finger while kisses maggie*

Maggie: i love you

Nash: I love you too boo

Nash's POV:

I finally did it. I finally asked Maggie to be my girlfriend. After that we went back to our room and watched a movie together and Maggie fell asleep in my arms.