🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡

∩____∩ |ノ    ヽ |    ●  ●  | 彡   *( _,●_)*ミ |    |´・ω・ |   | |       ̄ ̄ ̄   _| | ∪     ∪

∩____∩
|ノ    ヽ
|    ●  ●  |
彡   *( _,●_)*ミ
|    |´・ω・ |   |
|       ̄ ̄ ̄   _|
| ∪     ∪

Weeks and months went by and the two friends spent every minute of the day together.
The two mothers spent their time going to the other's house to collect their son.

But Jimin had noticed that he kept winning each and every dance competition. The only thing different was that Tae had been cheering him on this whole time.

And as each day passed, Jimin felt himself getting closer and closer to Tae. He caught himself staring at him while he was talking or thinking about kissing him and such. He often had to tear his eyes away before Tae caught him looking.

It was really hard but he didn't know if Tae felt the same way.
Tae was quite affectionate and loved hugging and kissing Jimin on the cheeks but he didn't know if that meant he loved him or if he was just like that.

Besides, Tae always passed it off as, "you're really nice to hold and cuddle. Your cheeks are pudgy," and on and on. So Jimin was confused.

"Jiminie!" A chipper voice called.
Jimin looked up from his phone to see Tae bouncing happily into the room. Jimin grinned and held out his arms. Tae immediately pulled him into a hug. Tae loved squishing Jimin. His small, soft body was so huggable.

He pressed his hands against Jimin's back and pushed Jimin closer to himself. Jimin always smelled so good. Like flowers, the cool breeze and cherries.

『Tae POV:』♪♩♫♬☁︎☾☕︎☺︎❀❁▒░☆
I lost myself in Jimin's soft, sweet smell. I felt dizzy from the scent as I gripped his small body tighter in my hands. I nuzzled into his smooth hair and the milky skin on his neck, craving for more of him.
The smell was addictive. He was addictive. But then reality clicked and I quickly pulled away.

『Jimin POV:』♪♩♫♬☁︎☾☕︎☺︎❀❁▒░☆
Like I said, Tae was very affectionate but he had never hugged me this tight. And he wouldn't get off. I could feel his breath on my neck. His hand kept running up and down my spine before giving a light squeeze to my waist, pulling me closer to his chest.

I could barely breathe but I placed my arms around him. I could feel myself falling over before he suddenly pulled away.

『Author POV:』
♪♩♫♬☁︎☾☕︎☺︎❀❁▒░☆
Tae's face was extremely red and he mumbled a quick apology.
"It's ok..." Jimin answered.
It certainly is NOT okay! Are you crazy! That was much too close for comfort. The little voice inside Jimin nagged.
Shut up.

Jimin knew it wasn't ok, his heart had almost stopped, but at the same time, it felt so nice.
"O-oh. Tae, I have something to tell you!" "What?!" Tae got excited, jumping onto the bed beside him.

"The championship is coming up soon." Tae cocked his head, eyebrow raised. "For what?"
"For the best high school dancer in Korea!" "Cool," Tae said nonchalantly. "Are we gonna watch it?" He didn't seem very interested. If at all.

Jimin rolled his eyes. "No, silly! I'm gonna be in it!" Tae's eyes went wide. "What?!" His voice cracked and he grabbed Jimin's shoulders, shaking him. "For real?!"

Jimin laughed and peeled Tae's hands off of him. "Yes! Can you believe it?"
"No! I mean, yes, because you're such a good dancer, but that's crazy! I'm so proud of you!"

Tae stood up on the bed.
"Ladies and gentlemen!
I present to you!" Tae said in his loud, boisterous, voice that he always used when dramatically acting.
"The one! The only! Park Jimin!
The best dancer in the...WORLD!"

Jimin was blushing at his ridiculous friend's attention when Tae wobbled, falling forward, smashing his lips against Jimin's.
(Sorry, typical kdrama scene, but I had to. I'm a hopeless romantic. 🥲😂)

Jimin's eyes bulged but he stayed still, his mind going blank.
Tae fell to his knees and quickly pulled away. "S-sorry," he whispered, running out of the room.

Jimin just sat there for a minute before placing his finger on his lips. Though it had been an accident he had enjoyed it.
"Kim Taehyung. Why are you making me feel this way?" Jimin pouted and rolled around on the bed. "Stop beating so fast!" Jimin shouted down to his racing heart, pressing his hand over it to muffle the loud beats.