🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡

●~:*:●~:*:●~:*:●~:*:●~:*::●~:*:●~:*:●

"So why do you keep living?" The teen boy leaned forward, completely invested in the story

"Because of the boy next door."
"But isn't he...ya know...dead?"

Right as he spoke, a figure appeared in the door.
"Oh, Taehyungie? He was strong and made it through the surgery. He's my husband now."
Jimin grinned shyly, light blush tinting his cheeks. "Now you, need to go over those dance steps again."

"The Park Jimin. He has won the championship three times and is planning on winning the fourth this year. Now a well known dance teacher and performer, he has many fans as we can see here tonight, but was does the great performer have to say himself?"

"I owe it all to my beautiful boyfriend. When I was ready to give up on life, he stepped in and he didn't give up on me, even when his own body was giving up."

"And was does Mr. Kim have to say?"
"I'm so proud of my baby. He gave me what I had always wanted and I love him so much. He's worked so hard and he deserves everything he's achieved. And baby," Taehyung slid off the chair, onto his knees and pulled out a small box.

The live audience started shouting in happiness and the interviewer smiled fondly. "Will you marry me, Jagi-ah?"
Jimin's heart felt overwhelmed as he could only nod in response.

After Tae put on the ring the crowd started to clap loudly including the interviewer as the engaged couple kissed.
Tears fell from Jimin's eyes even though he was happy. He was just sooooo happy.

Jimin smiled at the memory before  going over to the door. "Well hello there handsome sir." Jimin said flirtatiously. Taehyung chuckled.
"I came for a autograph from the one and only Park Jimin."
"I think I can give you a bit more than that." Jimin winked and leaned in to give his husband a quick kiss.

Tae shook his head at his little husband's actions but smirked, rather enjoying it. "Sure thing, baby. Let's go home."

He placed his arm around Jimin's waist and they headed home.

Thank God I met the boy next door.