🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡

.。o♡o。.。o♡o。.。o♡o。.。o♡o。.。o♡o.。

。

Jimin closed his eyes and tilted his head back letting the wind blow through his hair. The sound of waves echoed in his ears.
The warm sand tickled his feet and a sense of sad yet happy nostalgia washed over him.

He lost himself in past memories when a familiar voice rang in his ears. "Jiminie!" Jimin smiled and opened his eyes to a grinning Tae standing a few feet away.
Suddenly he skipped over and held up a bucket.

"Tae-" before he could speak Tae turned the bucket over and water splashed over his head and shoulders. "Tae!" Jimin scolding fell on deaf ears as Tae just laughed adorably and shook my the last drops out of the bucket onto Jimin.

Jimin put on his angry face that came out as a cute little chick.
Tae crouched onto his knees next to the drenched boy. Wet, he looked even smaller than usual and cuter.

Tae cupped Jimin's face in his large hands. "Thank you." Two words, and spoken so quietly, yet they held so much feeling.
The emotions in Tae's eyes could be read easily and Jimin melted at his sincerity.

It got quiet as the two of them got lost in each others eyes when Tae realized the awkwardness and quickly flipped over on the towel and cleared his throat.

Jimin sat in silence remembering how Tae had reacted when he removed his hands from Tae's eyes. Tae had been giddy with joy, bouncing up and down, unable to control himself.

The two were playing happily in the water when Tae spoke up.
"Jiminie, I've never actually seen you dance. I mean, I've seen you practice, but not dance."
Of course, Jimin was nervous, but he pulled himself together.

Tae turned on music and as Jimin moved gracefully across the sand his bare feet moving in perfect rhythm, Tae was in awe.

Jimin's small, yet perfectly sculpted body was hugged nicely by a white shirt which was damp, letting his milky skin with toned muscles beneath be seen clearly.
His wet hair stuck to his forehead, but also flipped with his well-executed movements beautifully.

Tae was speechless

Tae was speechless.
Mouth open, he whispered, "beautiful angel." Jimin heard it and his face got red, and heart sped up, causing him to forget the rest of the choreography.

Tae clapped loudly, so proud of him, amazed by his talent, and completely in love with him.
Jimin blushed and sat down beside him. "Thanks." "J-jimin..." Jimin looked up, expectantly.

"I....I, nah, nevermind."
Jimin's hopes fell.
Well then, I'll say it.
"Taehyung-ah, I...I love you."

Tae was in complete and utter shock and Jimin looked down, unable to look at his face, before Tae slipped his long, slim finger underneath Jimin's chin.

He pressed his lips against Jimin's, kissing him deeply.
He didn't want this moment to end, this feeling, being close to his love and his love kissing him back, this peace, it was magical.
"I love you too, Jimin."

Jimin couldn't have been happier as he sat back, watching Tae play, as the latter proceeded to call Jimin, 'baby', or 'my boyfriend' over and over.

"Baby! Look!" Tae's eyes lit up as he pointed across the beach where a large amusement park had been set up.

They spent hours going on ride after ride, having corn dogs, potato chips, cotton candy, lemonade, popcorn, chocolate, peanuts, and lots of candy.

"Come on, Tae!" Jimin laughed happily, jolting across the sand when Tae suddenly fell onto the ground. "Taehyung-ah!" Jimin shouted. Tae coughed, spit mixed with dark blood falling onto the sand. He got pale as more and more came up.

Jimin started to panic when Tae grabbed his wrist. "Jimin....I can't....breathe."

"If he loses to much blood, or it feels his lungs.... he'll... he'll die."
The warning of Tae's mother echoed in Jimin's mind.

"No! Tae, no! Hang on, Tae! Hang on!"